We believe in the power of creativity: creativity that makes people think, feel, and then act.
Creativity brimming with bravery and vision, heart and humor, imagination and truth.
We believe that brands should stand for more than what they’re selling.
With culture as our playground and emotion as our craft, we help our clients
change minds, win hearts, and create memories.
We believe that good people are the key to creating great work. Our halls are filled
with passionate thinkers and makers, seasoned experts and rising stars, who unleash
each other’s brilliance and celebrate every win as a team.
Together, we bring ideas from the page into the world, ideas that are so audacious, so original,
so meaningful that they couldn’t come from you or me - only we.
WE ARE TMA. CREATIVITY THAT MATTERS.
TMA is looking for a brand-centric senior-level Project Manager to join our agency. As a project manager, you thrive in a fast-paced agency environment. On any given day, dozens of new projects may need to be scheduled, routed, assigned or managed and you’ll be counted on to keep everything running smoothly, accurately and on-time amidst tight deadlines and ever-changing environments.
The Project Manager will work with senior agency leadership, account, creative, traffic, and production teams, partners and vendors to ensure all deliverable deadlines are met on schedule, on budget, and on brand. The Project Manager must have a thorough understanding of brand marketing creative and production processes with an emphasis on broadcast and print, including working closely with media and agency partners.
- Utilize your project management expertise while working in collaboration with key account, creative, strategy and operations team members to provide direction on the formation of a best-in-class project management process for the entire client-specific team to implement
- Evolve and adapt project management process based on implementation learnings
- Act as the go-to for all project management needs on the team
- Holistic ownership of project or campaign workflow using best practices and agency process
- Work collaboratively across departments to produce projects on time and on budget
- Create strategic project plans that clearly identify key milestones, timelines, deliverables and resources
- Apply critical thinking to implement project plan at all stages, ensuring appropriate allocation of resources and deliverables
- Prepare and maintain clear and accurate communication and project documentation, including project plan, status reports, internal meeting notes, change requests, and resource requests and assignments
- Manage the timely progression of the project. Route work for review, updates and approval, archiving files and assets and opening and closing projects
- Evaluate and mitigate risk, analyze impact and provide approach to shift and solve issues
- Partner with department teams to ensure budget tracking within project scope
- Gather and organize client-related assets and specifications
- Leverage project management tools to manage day-to-day operations, assign tasks, ensure quality, and promote process efficiency
- Demonstrate working knowledge of the client’s business and brand guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant experience
- 4+ years of Project Management experience in an agency environment
- Previous experience implementing a project management process, or ability to immediately provide the input to do so based on working knowledge
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Effective under high pressure situations
- Strong team leader and motivating work ethic
- Proficient in project scoping, planning and resource management
- Ability to drive multiple projects and streams of work concurrently while maintaining schedules and deadlines
- Highly adaptable, able to anticipate issues and needs before they arise and take the necessary steps to alleviate and/or mitigate
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of products
- Working knowledge of Project Management Workflow Software
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite Applications (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
TMA Perks & Benefits:
- Continuous training, educational programs, speaker series and workshops
- Culture events throughout the year (just virtually now!)
- Communities to connect with:
- TMACares (Volunteering)
- DiscoverTMA (Furthering diversity and inclusion)
- TMA Women’s Initiative (Fostering the growth and achievements of women)
- Wellness Group (Helping to improve the mental, physical and emotional wellbeing of employees)
- Competitive vacation plan, sick days and personal days to prioritize your mental health
- Summer Flex Fridays
- Robust holiday schedule
- Parental leave
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan