Tech Support Engineer - Tier 1
Tech Support Engineer - Tier 1
Tillster is looking for a Tech Support Engineer. This is an entry level position within the Technical Support Team. This position will be responsible for being the point of contact for customers and partners while providing support for the Tech Support Engineers and Operations Management.
- Are you committed to delivering top-notch customer service?
- Do your communications skills include using positive language, listening and a calming influence, conflict resolution skills?
- Does your work ethic include – respect, demonstrated desire to be challenged, consistently exceeding expectations, highly supportive, timely follow-through, dedication to optimal results, and knowledge sharing?
If you answered YES to all of the above, we will want to talk too you...
Primary responsibilities include:
- Address, respond and log all incoming email and phone calls customer service inquiries. Occasionally make follow up outbound calls.
- Ability to handle telephone conversations, listening and communicating.
- Enthusiastic, customer focused, self-motivated, innovative and aggressive
- Open, track and update incidents; monitor and follow up with customers on open issues; escalate customer issues to Operations Management as appropriate.
- Review and verify account information for customers.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Work overtime when required to achieve departmental goals.
- Assumes and performs other duties as assigned.
- Fluent verbal and written Metropolitan French (Required)
- Must be pleasant and knowledgeable when speaking with internal and external customers.
- Must be able to create Word documents, work in Excel, use templates, use the internet, Outlook and other office applications.
- Proven ability to control difficult job situations while providing a high standard of Customer Service.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and organize multiple files simultaneously.
- Maintain a pleasant demeanor while working in a high paced environment.
- Flexibility to learn and change along with a dynamic department is key.
- Ability to be creative and propose ideas and process improvements.
- Must be able to work independently and assist other team members as needed.
- Adhering to schedule and showing up on time.
- Familiarity with ticketing solutions such as Zendesk or Salesforce would be a plus.
- Must be qualified to work in the United States and be able to pass a pre-employment credit and criminal check.
- Bilingual – French or traditional Chinese would be awesome, but not required.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- One to two years of related experience and/or training preferred.
Tillster is focused on revolutionizing the fast/casual dining landscape by delivering solutions that enable consumers to connect to favorite brands using the latest self-service technologies worldwide. Tillster offers an entrepreneurial environment where technology professionals thrive and where individual contributions and teamwork both really count. We are driven by excellence and our passion to deliver an innovative consumer experience leveraging the most current technologies available today for our customers. Our employees create and help shape this experience and cutting-edge technologies every day. If you want to work for a leading technology company that is setting the bar for industries to come, Tillster is the place.
Meet Some of Tillster's Employees
Senior Director, Strategic Accounts
Ken oversees Tillster’s strategic accounts, helping his clients achieve continued success. He ensures that business customers enjoy and get the most out of the Tillster technology.
Back to top