Recruiting & Human Resources Coordinator
Recruiting & Human Resources Coordinator
Los Angeles, CA 90024
In any organization, the life blood of the organization is its people. The people are the secret sauce to ideation, creativity, innovation, planning, execution, and success.
We’re seeking a super energetic, self-driven, positive, creative, analytical, action and results oriented go-getter, who is willing to do things, both big and small that really make a difference in the day to day operations of our Los Angeles office (recruiting and human resources) team.
This is a phenomenal opportunity for the person just starting out in the world of work,
seeking learning and career growth opportunities.
What you will do…
Under the direction of the SVP – Human Capital, and the Director of Talent Acquisition, you will actively participate in engaging and attracting passive and active super-smart people to our organization; participate in onboarding and retaining people; and, provide administrative support as needed.
Broadly, you will:
- Support the SVP, Human Capital, and the Director, Talent Acquisition, particularly in staffing and interview coordination
- Learn and use search string creations, social media, and other techniques to build a pipeline of candidates for current and future openings with the company
- Deliver systematic talent acquisition and human resources reporting
- Learn and become well practiced in aspects of recruitment: sourcing; interview scheduling; job posting; screening resumes; and, being part of the hiring process
- Assist with college campus recruiting and career fair planning, preparations, onsite coordination and participation – building and marketing the Tillster employer brand, and maximizing these events to generate leads and candidates who are ideal for Tillster
- Learn and use key recruiting and HR technology tools to engage, attract, and retain talent – i.e. Jobvite, TalentBin, Insperity ESC, BlueJeans and other audio/video conferencing and engagement tools, etc.
- You will engage with people through technology and social media, and through attendance at community events (i.e. industry and profession-specific meet-ups, college campus alumni and career center engagement, professional networking events, etc.)
- Provide administrative support for our people operations in our Los Angeles office and other offices as needed
- Meeting management
- Facilities management
- Administrate travel bureau
- Opportunity to bring up a major initiative and make it your own
- Work effectively with executives, travelers and Finance & Accounting
- Cost conscious balanced with making the lives of travelers easier
- Actively engage with partner organizations and individuals from culturally diverse backgrounds
- Be an advocate for the Tillster employer brand and career advancement opportunities within Tillster
- Periodic travel and work between Tillster offices, partner, vendor and event locations required
- Possess a 4-year college degree in human resources; communications; marketing; public relations; or similar
- Possess 1-2 years’ work experience in technology, high-growth start-ups
- Possess 1+ year of recruiting support experience
- Comfortable with constant change; willing and able to pivot and adapt to changing priorities on the fly
- Demonstrate grace under pressure, and exercise good judgment in sensitive situations
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity and deliver intelligent solutions
- Polished interpersonal, research, and time management skills
- Respect and abide by confidentiality, and engage people respectfully always
- Expert level use of social media: Facebook, LinkedIn, Google/Google Hangouts, Twitter
- Mastery of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- preferably has knowledge of domestic and international travel
Tillster is the global leader in digital ordering and customer engagement solutions. For over a decade we’ve developed revolutionary self-service, ordering and payments solutions – for mobile, tablet, online, kiosk, call center, and more – creating personalized interactions based on consumer preferences, language, and currency. Our platform is compatible with 15+ unique POS systems, representing over 90% coverage in multi-unit restaurants. We offer one platform; one scalable, enterprise class solution – to create world-class digital engagement solutions. For more information, check us out at http://www.tillster.com
Tillster is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer
Local candidates only
No visa sponsorship
Principals only – no Agencies or calls please
Meet Some of Tillster's Employees
Senior Software Engineer, Front-end
Jason ensures that the quality and organization of the company’s code base is consistent. He also works to improve the usability and stability of Tillster’s web applications.
Back to top