iOS Mobile Application Developer
iOS Mobile Application Developer (West Los Angeles, CA)
(Contract to hire)
Tillster is seeking Mobile Application Developers with demonstrated iOS development experience to join our Los Angeles team. This position will be responsible for developing mobile apps for iOS. You must have a highly refined set of technical skills as well as a passion for learning new technologies and an incredible sense of modern web and mobile user experience design. We offer a highly collaborative environment. This position isn’t for the remote developer we want to see your smiling face each day and together create, innovate, collaborate and communicate.
In this role, you will be charged with developing quality code with high velocity, testing, deploying, and supporting mobile apps development. In addition, you work quickly and efficiently to solve problems with attention to detail, and are able to manage multiple projects effortlessly, meet deadlines, and work collaboratively with team members across Tillster’s diverse disciplines and geographies (Los Angeles, CA; San Diego, CA; Alpharetta, GA; and offshore). Most importantly, we are looking for a fun-loving individual who loves the work they do, and believes in pushing the boundaries of what is possible.
- Develop utility and functionality using Swift, HTML5 and AngularJS content running within native iOS and web applications.
- Develop new solutions as well as fixing issues and errors with existing applications.
- Assist in finding effective and efficient solutions for application design and architecture and testing application performance.
- Test application performance and report issues with senior staff.
- Migrating the applications into the production environment, file management as well as assist in project documentation and code review of junior level staff.
- Ability to interact with various staff members, including Account Staff, developers, web designers, analyst and QA teams, in relations to projects and tasks assigned.
- Develop storyboards as required.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related scientific discipline
- 4+ Years software development experience with an Object Oriented language
- Ability to write clean, well factored code
- Experience developing reusable APIs, consuming web services (REST) and processing data (XML/JSON)
- 2+ Years of iOS software development experience with Objective C, Cocoa Touch and Swift
- Proficiency in XCode, Interface Builder and Instruments
- Experience with Apple Push Notification Service (APNS)
- Published at least one app on the Apple App Store
- Experience with relational databases and SQLite
- Understanding of performance and platform limitations of mobile devices and mitigation techniques
- Knowledge of Apple and Google application guidelines and compliance requirements
- Solid understanding of interface guidelines and be able to design good UX
- Strong understanding of interactive touch/gesture interfaces, application development paradigms, memory management, file I/O, concurrency and multi-threading
- In depth understanding of software development lifecycle and best practices
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, responsible, and reliable with a positive attitude and strong communication skills
- Ability to review the Architecture/Design/Code; suggests solutions and improvements
- Strong work ethic, a professional attitude, and a desire to excel
- Manage time and competing deadlines effectively
- Proficiency with MS Office suite including Excel, Visio, MS Project
- Published at least one Mobile App
- Experience using OpenGL in development and proficient in 3D programming
- Ability to write clean, well factored code
- Passion for quality with great attention to detail
- Working knowledge of test driven development
- Experience working with remote team members
Tillster is the global leader in digital ordering and customer engagement solutions. For over a decade we’ve developed revolutionary self-service, ordering and payments solutions – for mobile, tablet, online, kiosk, call center, and more – creating personalized interactions based on consumer preferences, language, and currency. Our platform is compatible with 15+ unique POS systems, representing over 90% coverage in multi-unit restaurants. We offer one platform; one scalable, enterprise class solution – to create world-class digital engagement solutions. For more information, check us out at http://www.tillster.com.
Back to top