Human Resources Intern
Human Resources Intern
Los Angeles, CA
A company’s most crucial element is its human element. With employee talent, passion, and commitment driving the success of a business, it’s no wonder why human resources is essential to Tillster.
As an HR intern, you’ll facilitate the recruitment and acquisition of new hires, and help maintain the excellent work environment at Tillster. Under the direction of the Talent Acquisition Director, you will develop skills in:
What you will be doing:
- Search strings creation and the use of social media to build a pipeline of candidates for future openings within the company.
- HR reporting
- HR policy and procedures
- All aspects of the recruitment process, such as: interview scheduling, job posting, screening resumes, and being part of the hiring process.
- Career fair presentations, and maximizing these events to generate leads for new candidates who are ideal for us will also be part of your role
- Key HR software like Jobvite, and BlueJeans, etc.
What you need for this position:
- Officially be enrolled in an accredited institution. In addition, the college intern must maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 for those enrolled in an undergraduate program of study or maintain a 3.0 for those enrolled in a graduate program of study. For undergraduate students’ juniors and seniors are preferred.
- Familiarity with social media: Facebook, LinkedIn, Google/Google Hangouts and Twitter.
- Excellent interpersonal, research, and time management skills.
- Grace under pressure and good judgment in sensitive situations.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office.
An internship at Tillster will accelerate your professional development in Human Resources and give you rewarding, practical work experience. Internships are paid at $15/hour and require a commitment of at least 15-20 hours a week. You’ll love coming to work for one of the coolest companies in California.
Tillster is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer
Local Candidates Strongly Preferred
Relocation Assistance Considered
No visa sponsorship
Principals only – no Agencies or calls please
Meet Some of Tillster's Employees
Senior Software Engineer, Front-end
Jason ensures that the quality and organization of the company’s code base is consistent. He also works to improve the usability and stability of Tillster’s web applications.
Back to top