Front-End Developer (Los Angeles)
We are looking for an experienced Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming for our web-based ordering and payments system.
Tillster is the global leader in digital ordering and customer engagement solutions. We offer one platform; one scalable, enterprise class solution – to create world-class digital engagement solutions. You will be part of a technology playground offering a fun, collaborative environment where ownership, problem solving, and teamwork are rewarded. See more about the Tillster company and culture here: Tillster Muse profile
What you will be doing:
- Creating new user-facing features for web and mobile
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
What you need for this position:
- Solid use of HTML/CSS
- 6+ years of web development experience
- Hands-on experience required in:
- Angular or React
- Responsive web design
- Grunt or Gulp
- Cross-domain request limitations
- Package managers like npm, bower, yarn
- Git or other source control
- Interacting with RESTful web services
- SASS or LESS
- Google Analytics
- Agile/Scrum experience
Tillster is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Local Candidates Strongly Preferred.
Relocation Assistance Considered.
No visa sponsorship.
Principals only – no Agencies or calls please.
Meet Some of Tillster's Employees
Senior Director, Strategic Accounts
Ken oversees Tillster’s strategic accounts, helping his clients achieve continued success. He ensures that business customers enjoy and get the most out of the Tillster technology.
Back to top