Principal Product Manager, Growth
- San Mateo, CA
We’re looking for open-minded individuals who want to expand the ways technology can help people. We work fast, collaborate, and celebrate as a team. We’re united by a commitment to shaping Tile’s culture around the needs of our colleagues and customers, and by our desire to build a diverse and welcoming workplace.
At Tile, we’re building a world where everything that matters can be found. Our services help people find millions of lost belongings every day. Now, we’re exploring new ways to ensure peace of mind. The Tile subscription provides reassurance for the long-haul. And we’re expanding our reach through major partnerships, bringing Tile technology to everything from headphones to travel gear. There are countless ways to use a Tile. We face a striking range of opportunities. But we abide by a simple creed: Together we find.
Our small but mighty team pioneered the idea of the finder, and our leaders draw on their deep experience defining and growing new markets. We’re united by a commitment to shaping Tile’s culture around the needs of our colleagues and customers, and by our desire to build a diverse and welcoming workplace for future Tilers of all stripes. We designed our values together, and now they inform everything we do—from hiring and performance reviews to product decisions and partnerships. We’re proud of our Great Place to Work certification and proud to have support from Bessemer Venture Partners, GGV Capital, and Francisco Partners.
About the role
We’re hiring a Principal Product Manager to lead Tile’s efforts in aggressively growing our customer and subscriber base. This includes growth initiatives across our entire Product offering, including direct hardware sales, new user acquisition, and especially Premium subscription membership.
- Develop the growth strategy, prioritization, and plan for dramatically increasing Tile’s subscription memberships
- Define pricing and plans in partnership with Data Analysts, Business Development, Marketing and Finance teams
- Establish and communicate the strategy for growing Tile users and paid members
- Develop short-term and long-term product roadmaps
- Earn the trust of stakeholders by developing sound rationale for all product decisions
- Use data and design experiments to inform recommendations and decisions
- Formulate and articulate detailed product requirements that support clear customer facing objectives and company strategies
- Analyze data to uncover opportunities to increase conversion and optimize revenue
- Research and run A/B tests to learn what users want, and how to optimize the conversion funnel
- Partner with Marketing to maximize conversion of direct sales
You might be a good fit if:
- You’ve owned a conversion funnel. You have 5+ years of product management experience for a subscription service, with multiple launches under your belt.
- You have deep empathy for user needs. You love talking to users, and you have multiple approaches for understanding what matters to them and why.
- You communicate clearly. You can clearly communicate with different internal stakeholders. You understand what the Engineers need communicated vs what Executives are interested in. You enjoy turning ambiguity into action plans. You are as comfortable articulating vision and strategy as you are writing detailed product requirements.
- You are results oriented. You like making an impact on the business both near-term and long term.
- You ask and answer the right questions. You develop smart hypotheses and have a knack for designing research and experiments to prove them. You love data, and know how to interpret and think critically about results.
- You are technical. You understand how to work well with an Engineering team, and can make thoughtful recommendations.
- You are team oriented. You go above and beyond to make your product and team successful, whether it’s filing bugs or organizing team offsites.
- 5+ years of experience owning a consumer based conversion funnel
- Track record of growing subscriber base and revenue
- Strong understanding of analytics, AB testing, and LTV
- E-commerce experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in a relevant field
- Own equity in the company - every employee is a stakeholder in our future
- Work with an adept team of people who love what they do
- Flexible work program
- Comprehensive health insurance, dental, vision, 401k, and pre-tax commuter deduction
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top