TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, Dublin, London Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo. The global Monetization Integrity team ensures TikTok users have a safe experience while viewing advertisements. We work closely with advertisers to create ad policies, manage content review processes, and more. As we continue to add advertising on TikTok, this team is critical in assuring a joyful and creative ads experience for the community. We are actively looking for a Knowledge Management Specialist to help us implement and measure our knowledge management strategy and roadmap. This ideal candidate will lead a global team of knowledge management specialists that are responsible for a big section of our training scalability efforts in Monetization Integrity.
• Lead knowledge management projects globally and/or regionally
• Implements knowledge management projects that address critical business problems along the knowledge cycle from creation to implementation including all its relevant technology
• Develop a strong strategic relationship with critical cross functional stakeholders that play a critical role in the knowledge management cycle and training technology ecosystem
• Implement our training localization strategy and plan as it pertains to both knowledge management and training technology capabilities
• Implement, track and evolve the success metrics that will enable us to improve time-to-proficiency through knowledge scalable efforts
• Conduct on-going analysis of improvements to our knowledge management roadmap including gathering feedback from our key audiences
• Be an evangelist for our vision of both knowledge management roadmap at a regional level with critical day-to-day stakeholders
• Partners day-to-day with product and engineering groups in implementation of knowledge tools roadmap
• Implement measurement plan for knowledge management roadmap
• Partner with our training centers-of-excellence to identify opportunities for scaling, automating and measuring success of knowledge management in Monetization Integrity
• Implements change management strategy and plan for how we move into a scalable learning state where self-serve knowledge tools enables us to move faster
• Bachelor's degree or Master's in training, education, technology, social science
• At least 7+ years of work experience in training space with deep understanding of how training teams function
• Experience in leading implementation of knowledge and/or scalable education
• Familiarity with developing and delivering knowledge sharing programs and its relevant knowledge tools
• Excellent understanding of the knowledge tools ecosystem including the latest trends in knowledge management
• Strong communications skills especially in influencing senior stakeholders on management development strategy and skills
• Experience in establishing effective partnerships within and outside the organization
• Strong influencing skills in evangelizing, building shared vision or goals
• Strong project strategy including leading cross functional strategic projects
• Excellent verbal communication in English and Japanese. Additional languages are a strong advantage preferred language Mandarin.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals should not be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.