TikTok is the leading destination for short-form video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
Our Trust & Safety team's commitment is to keep our online community safe. We have invested heavily in human and machine-based moderation to remove harmful content quickly and often before it reaches our general community.
Our Content Moderators support our efforts to address objectionable or disturbing content which could include images of violence, animal cruelty, hate speech, violent extremism, or content that exploits or endangers children. Our Content Moderators review videos on these topics in continuous succession during each shift.
What will I be doing?
- You will ensure legal compliance and safety of content uploaded to our platform.
- You are responsible for the development, improvement, and maintenance of standards for the security of our online communities.
- You will improve the content management strategy for short video platforms.
- You are responsible for coordinating with supervising departments for timely management of content that violates our policies.
What should I bring with me?
- You are a fast learner and a good communicator and can speak, read and write fluently in English, Thai and Burmese.
- You possess cultural sensitivity and understanding relating to global/ regional current affairs. Familiarity with internet laws and regulations, in particular reviewing online content, would be a good plus.
- You pay attention to detail and have a passion for maintaining a high standard of work.
- You have the resilience and persistence to handle routine daily tasks efficiently and accurately.
- You have active usage and interest in short video platforms.
- Experience in a BPO / call center/customer service environment is a plus.
TikTok is committed to the wellbeing of all our employees. Our promise is to provide comprehensive and evidence-based programs, to promote and support physical and mental wellbeing throughout each employee's journey with us. We believe that wellbeing is a relationship and that everyone has a part to play, so we work in collaboration and consultation with our employees and across our functions in order to ensure a truly person-centred, innovative and integrated approach.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
Perks and Benefits
Health and Wellness
- Fitness Subsidies
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
Parental Benefits and Childcare
- Paid Family Leave
Office Life and Perks
- Casual Dress
Vacation and Time Off
- Personal/Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
Financial and Retirement
- Performance Bonus
- 401(K) With Company Matching
- Access to Online Courses
- Promote From Within
Diversity and Inclusion
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Program
Hear directly from employees about what it's like to work at TikTok.