The Tech Lead will provide technical leadership in the end to end design, development and delivery of technology-enabled applications, products and services. Responsible for meeting development schedules and delivering high quality solutions that meet technical specifications and design requirements. Lead the specification and software design phases of the software development life cycle. May manage the design and implementation of new software development and enhancement efforts and software testing with other technologists.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Understand the platform technical and business roadmap and ensure that all initiatives are aligned with the roadmap
- Design and develop technical solutions of new software development and enhancement efforts.
- 5 Years Required; 7 Years Preferred
- University (Degree), Preferred
- Bachelor's Degree
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
- University (Degree)
- 5 or more years of experience with IT development.
- 3 or more years of hands-on experience in UI frameworks (JQuery, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3)
- Experience with ReactJS
- Agile software development methodology
- 4 or more years of experience with Spring/Spring Integration frameworks
- 4 or more years of experience with service oriented architecture (REST, JSON, XML, SOAP)
- 2 or more years of experience in Automation frameworks like Cucumber, Gherkin and testing frameworks like Jasmine, Karma or Protractor
- 2 or more years of experience in developing Microservices and Spring Boot
- Experience in using JIRA, code quality tools, defect tracking tools
- Build Tool Experience (Gradle)
- Code versioning (GIT)
- Good understanding of the web browsers and web applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Actual base salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, base salary of internal peers, prior performance, business sector, and geographic location. In addition to base salary, the competitive compensation package may include, depending on the role, participation in an incentive program linked to performance (for example, annual discretionary incentive programs, non-annual sales incentive plans, or other non-annual incentive plans).
TIAA is the leading provider of financial services in the academic, research, medical, cultural and government fields. We offer a wide range of financial solutions, including investing, banking, advice and education, and retirement services.
TIAA requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide documentation of full vaccination, unless you qualify for an accommodation as determined by TIAA consistent with applicable law.
Benefits and Total Rewards
The organization is committed to making financial well-being possible for its clients, and is equally committed to the well-being of our associates. That’s why we offer a comprehensive Total Rewards package designed to make a positive difference in the lives of our associates and their loved ones. Our benefits include a superior retirement program and highly competitive health, wellness and work life offerings that can help you achieve and maintain your best possible physical, emotional and financial well-being. To learn more about your benefits, please review our Benefits Summary.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
Read more about the Equal Opportunity Law here.
TIAA offers support for those who need assistance with our online application process to provide an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities.
If you are a U.S. applicant and desire a reasonable accommodation to complete a job application please use one of the below options to contact our accessibility support team:
Phone: (800) 842-2755
For residents of California, please click here to access the TIAA CA Applicant Privacy Notice.
For residents of the EU / UK, please click here to access the EU / UK Pre-employment Notice.
For all other residents, click here to access the Applicant Privacy Notice.