TIAA GBS India was established in 2016 with a mission to tap into a vast pool of talent, reduce risk by insourcing key platforms and processes, as well as contribute to innovation with a focus on enhancing our technology stack.TIAA GBS India is focused on building a scalable and sustainable organization , with a focus on technology , operations and expanding into the shared services business space.
Working closely with our U.S. colleagues and other partners, our goal is to reduce risk, improve the efficiency of our technology and processes and develop innovative ideas to increase throughput and productivity.
Senior Testing Analyst
Evaluates and oversees operations improvement projects from initial research and assessment through transition to the management team for business performance improvement.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Conducting thorough business diagnostics to identify, quantify and prioritize value creation projects.
- Teaching, coaching and mentoring individuals and teams to build capabilities.
- Using metrics to demonstrate the impact implemented changes have made to the organization.
- Motivating and working with all levels of the organization to ensure that transition to management is smooth and effective.
- 3 Years Required; 5 Years Preferred
- University (Degree), Preferred
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
TIAA offers support for those who need assistance with our online application process to provide an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities.
If you are a U.S. applicant and desire a reasonable accommodation to complete a job application please use one of the below options to contact our accessibility support team:
Phone: (800) 842-2755
For residents of California, please click here to access the TIAA CA Applicant Privacy Notice.
For residents of the EU / UK, please click here to access the EU / UK Pre-employment Notice.
For all other residents, click here to access the Applicant Privacy Notice.