TIAA GBS India was established in 2016 with a mission to tap into a vast pool of talent, reduce risk by insourcing key platforms and processes, as well as contribute to innovation with a focus on enhancing our technology stack.TIAA GBS India is focused on building a scalable and sustainable organization , with a focus on technology , operations and expanding into the shared services business space.
Working closely with our U.S. colleagues and other partners, our goal is to reduce risk, improve the efficiency of our technology and processes and develop innovative ideas to increase throughput and productivity.
Analyst, Client Services
The Client Services Analyst provides day-to-day support for retirement plan clients. Working under close supervision, this job supports clients during the onboarding process, maintains day-to-day contact with clients, and writes and issues client communications.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Supports existing client relationships by responding to client queries and requests promptly and effectively working with clients on inquiries and ensuring client expectations are met.
- Identifies and resolves problems and transactions for issues involving client experience.
- Performs research, analyzes data and follows up with other functional departments to answer ad-hoc client queries on a wide variety of investment, operational, compliance and regulatory topics.
- Ensures that all individual trades and accounts have been reviewed and verified.
- Prepares and delivers weekly, monthly and quarterly valuation reports to clients.
- Supports the onboarding of new clients including interfacing with Legal, Sales and Relationship Management.
- Liaises with Fund Managers in developing and overseeing the implementation of support strategies to service existing clients.
- No Experience Required
- University (Degree), Preferred
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
- University (Degree)
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
TIAA offers support for those who need assistance with our online application process to provide an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities.
If you are a U.S. applicant and desire a reasonable accommodation to complete a job application please use one of the below options to contact our accessibility support team:
Phone: (800) 842-2755
For residents of California, please click here to access the TIAA CA Applicant Privacy Notice.
For residents of the EU / UK, please click here to access the EU / UK Pre-employment Notice.
For all other residents, click here to access the Applicant Privacy Notice.