TIAA GBS India was established in 2016 with a mission to tap into a vast pool of talent, reduce risk by insourcing key platforms and processes, as well as contribute to innovation with a focus on enhancing our technology stack.TIAA GBS India is focused on building a scalable and sustainable organization , with a focus on technology , operations and expanding into the shared services business space.
Working closely with our U.S. colleagues and other partners, our goal is to reduce risk, improve the efficiency of our technology and processes and develop innovative ideas to increase throughput and productivity.
Senior, Info Security
Defines, enhances, and implements information security architecture, while ensuring consistent and effective information security administration procedures and processes.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Designing security models, reviewing and approving security configuration and installation of firewall, VPN, routers, IDS scanning technologies, and servers.
- Overseeing security awareness programs; educating and communicating to staff about information security polices, procedures, and practices.
- Monitoring industry security updates, technologies and best practices to improve security management.
- Participating in the development of hardware/software/network security procedures and guidelines that support information security policies.
- 2 Years Required; 3 Years Preferred
- University (Degree), Preferred
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provide daily, ongoing oversight of DLP and Insider Threat operations.
- Participate in designing and managing IT security strategy in various DLP and Insider Threat platforms.
- Assist with projects involving DLP & Insider Threat and provide guidance on security engineering and architecture.
- Actively assess existing DLP and Insider Threat implementations, identify security issues and implement fixes.
- Engineer and implement new DLP & Insider Threat tools
- Onboarding of new data feeds onto the Exabeam platform.
- Assist Cybersecurity Operations team during incident response.
- Actively participate in Zscaler DLP implementation
- Bachelor's degree in information security, computer science, engineering, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years security engineering experience
- Experience with one or more of the following vendor products:
- Broadcom/Symantec Data Loss Prevention
- Exabeam Advanced Analytics
- Experience supporting cyber security solutions to include threat intelligence, malware prevention or data analytics
- Proven ability to understand and analyze highly complex issues, then apply experience and judgment to develop sound recommendations related to application and security event identification and resolution
- Expertise in one or multiple areas such as operating systems, web services, programming languages, data loss prevention, and insider threat tools
- Experience in the following :
- Linux and/or RedHat (RHEL)/UNIX operations and management
- Scripting in Powershell, Shell (bash,ksh) and/or Python
- Splunk searching, alerting, reports and dashboards
- Experience in reviewing and analyzing log files and data correlation
- Effective communicator in group settings and can communicate with staff and management
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or related field
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Understanding of defense-in-depth designs and security layers
- Knowledge of various platforms (e.g., Windows, Linux, etc.)
- Maintaining security compliance operations and infrastructure
- Understanding of industry best practices for security architecture frameworks, tools, standards and guidelines
- Able to assess and validate compliance to acknowledged security standards through routine self-audits
- Interface with audit organizations internally and externally as needed
- Able to test and report on new security technologies
Interface with vendors for resolving security related problems
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
TIAA offers support for those who need assistance with our online application process to provide an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities.
If you are a U.S. applicant and desire a reasonable accommodation to complete a job application please use one of the below options to contact our accessibility support team:
Phone: (800) 842-2755
For residents of California, please click here to access the TIAA CA Applicant Privacy Notice.
For residents of the EU / UK, please click here to access the EU / UK Pre-employment Notice.
For all other residents, click here to access the Applicant Privacy Notice.