TIAA GBS India was established in 2016 with a mission to tap into a vast pool of talent, reduce risk by insourcing key platforms and processes, as well as contribute to innovation with a focus on enhancing our technology stack.TIAA GBS India is focused on building a scalable and sustainable organization , with a focus on technology , operations and expanding into the shared services business space.
Working closely with our U.S. colleagues and other partners, our goal is to reduce risk, improve the efficiency of our technology and processes and develop innovative ideas to increase throughput and productivity.
Analyzes and develops functional business requirements and modules testing for assigned Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) projects.
- Conducting research and analysis on the effectiveness and efficiency of current processes and systems; delivering report findings.
- Designing and deploying ERP applications and modules according to approved solution design documentation.
- Performing prototyping, unit testing and in-depth testing of ERP solutions to ensure all problems and concerns are properly solved.
- Providing guidance and technical support during the implementation and configuration process for ERP solutions.
- 0-2 years
- No Securities Registration Required
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
- Service Excellence: Documents customer complaints in a timely manner. Resolves common customer problems. Provides direct service to internal or external customers. Provides a quality of service that customers describe as excellent. Responds to unexpected customer requests with a sense of urgency and positive action.
- Business Case Justification: Uses established policies, standards, and practices in preparing a business case. Participates in process of justifying new business expenditures. Helps determine direct and indirect costs/risks vs. benefits of proposed products or services. Builds, with guidance, business cases for significant expenditures or staff requisitions. Researches organizational and industry examples of similar business cases.
- Information Capture: Coordinates and monitors the various steps involved in a records retention program. Ensures that all exceptions and unusual circumstances are properly captured and reviewed. Uses detailed knowledge of records retention program to conduct training and/or meetings. Enhances the processes and procedures used in the organization's records retention program. Helps others understand how the recording of information impacts other business units. Provides guidance in documenting pertinent information.
- Business Data Analysis: Sets standards for business data analysis tools and techniques, advises on their application, and ensures compliance. Evaluates the quality of business data collected and the effectiveness of data analysis methods. Oversees the use of business data analysis software and troubleshoots for common errors. Provides solutions to data requirements in the business data analysis process. Suggests conclusions with results drawn from business data analysis. Directs the implementation of business data collection processes and educates junior employees on new data sources.
- Effective Communications: Maintains focus on the topic at hand. Reviews others' writing or presentations and provides feedback and coaching. Employs appropriate methods of persuasion when soliciting agreement. Demonstrates both empathy and assertiveness when communicating a need or defending a position. Adapts documents and presentations for the intended audience. Communicates well downward, upward, and outward.
- Analytical Thinking: Approaches a complex problem by breaking it down into its component parts. Chooses among a diverse set of analytical tools according to the nature of the situation. Organizes and prioritizes the sequence of steps to be taken to remedy the situation. Quantifies the costs, benefits, risks and chances for success before recommending a course of action. Identifies many possible causes for a problem based on prior experience and current research. Seeks discrepancies and inconsistencies in available information; explains variances.
- IT: a Business Within a Business: Performs security initiatives for current business applications within the IT environment. Diagnoses and reports minor or routine IT business service problems. Carries out the processes necessary for developing basic IT business applications. Assists in providing infrastructure components and service requirements for e-business applications. Explains the business value and cost structures of specific IT services or products.
- Business Assessment: Defines success factors for potential applications or systems. Evaluates the processes and tools for risk assessment and benefits analysis. Plays an active or leadership role in business assessment processes and assists in the preparation of deliverables. Utilizes tools, techniques and practices for identifying and validating business opportunities. Establishes business assessment procedures for multiple or critical applications. Conducts, documents and communicates basic business assessment reviews and walkthroughs.
- Requirements Analysis: Trains others on requirements workthroughs and quality reviews. Ensures the successful completion of all major activities, tasks and deliverables pertaining to the requirement analysis stage. Plays an active or leading role in recording and storing requirement documents in various forms. Supervises the advanced use of requirements analysis tools and services, including prototyping and use cases. Produces detailed functional and information requirements models and documentation. Utilizes automated diagramming tools to ensure traceability of requirements.
- Workflow Analysis: Discusses and evaluates the new workflow and its approaches. Compares workflow analysis approaches with other industry professionals or organizations. Designs an appropriate workflow for a specific IT system. Directs the implementation of workflow mapping and automation. Analyzes each department's reports to optimize the existing workflow. Monitors the use of major functions and features in workflow analysis applications.
- ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning): Evaluates the ERP system's best practices to learn its principles and applications. Consults on how to effectively integrate ERP systems with other platforms within the organization. Monitors all ERP users to comply with established operational guidelines and standards. Evaluates the benefits and drawbacks of an organization's own ERP system for further improvement. Advises the ERP design team on ERP systems requirements. Resolves all technical and administrative problems that occur throughout the ERP design and implementation process.
- ERP Implementation: Consults on how to prioritize during the planning phase of ERP implementation projects. Guides end users on the utilization of complex or advanced functions in the ERP system. Delivers large or complex ERP implementation strategies and plans based on client requirements. Mentors junior engineers on how to implement an ERP system in a timely and efficient manner. Directs and organizes all ERP system integration and customization processes. Supervises implementation processes to ensure time and budget requirements are met.
- Service Request Management Process (TCS): Employs alternative methods for verifying and prioritizing service request completion. Collaborates with the design and development of service request process flow and templates. Directs the processes and activities for handling non-standard or unsupported service requests. Designs the process and shows the associated costs for different types of requests. Researches new tools and techniques for monitoring service gaps and improving effectiveness. Receives, verifies and dispatches the full spectrum of service requests.
- Addressing Customer Needs: Performs sales activities for most or all products available in diverse product lines and multiple markets. Supports and maintains many major accounts over long periods of time and diverse circumstances. Finds and adapts products or product features to suit unusual customer needs. Sells to a wide variety of customers in different industries or walks of life. Advises others on how to adjust communication style to suit customer communication preferences. Alters the sales message to highlight product benefits to different customers and circumstances.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
TIAA offers support for those who need assistance with our online application process to provide an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities.
If you are a U.S. applicant and desire a reasonable accommodation to complete a job application please use one of the below options to contact our accessibility support team:
Phone: (800) 842-2755
For residents of California, please click here to access the TIAA CA Applicant Privacy Notice.
For residents of the EU / UK, please click here to access the EU / UK Pre-employment Notice.
For all other residents, click here to access the Applicant Privacy Notice.