The Business Analyst (India) analyzes business and information needs in order to design optimal systems solutions. Working under minimal supervision, this job designs system solutions that are appropriate for business needs and consistent with the overall design of the organization's information systems architecture. This job also recommends improvements to the existing IT systems and processes.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Identifies and analyzes business needs, conducts requirement gathering, and defines scope and objectives of each project.
- Makes recommendations for solutions or improvements to business processes that can be accomplished through new technology or alternative uses of existing technology.
- Translates business requirements into application requirements, and works with all members of the team to execute the application successfully.
- Engages client teams and explains complicated security initiatives in an understandable manner, while also addressing any hesitations or concerns from the client.
- Estimates the costs of various system solutions and prepares project plans to provide input into decisions about prioritizing projects and allocating IT resources.
- Prepares and maintains technical documentation to guide system users and to assist with the ongoing operation, maintenance, and development of the system.
- Coaches and reviews the work of lower level professionals.
- 3 Years Required; 5 Years Preferred
- University (Degree), Preferred
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
TIAA GBS India was established in 2016 with a mission to tap into a vast pool of talent, reduce risk by insourcing key platforms and processes, as well as contribute to innovation with a focus on enhancing our technology stack. TIAA GBS India is focused on building a scalable and sustainable organization , with a focus on technology , operations and expanding into the shared services business space.
Working closely with our U.S. colleagues and other partners, our goal is to reduce risk, improve the efficiency of our technology and processes and develop innovative ideas to increase throughput and productivity.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
TIAA offers support for those who need assistance with our online application process to provide an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities.
If you are a U.S. applicant and desire a reasonable accommodation to complete a job application please use one of the below options to contact our accessibility support team:
Phone: (800) 842-2755
For residents of California, please click here to access the TIAA CA Applicant Privacy Notice.
For residents of the EU / UK, please click here to access the EU / UK Pre-employment Notice.
For all other residents, click here to access the Applicant Privacy Notice.