TIAA GBS India was established in 2016 with a mission to tap into a vast pool of talent, reduce risk by insourcing key platforms and processes, as well as contribute to innovation with a focus on enhancing our technology stack.TIAA GBS India is focused on building a scalable and sustainable organization , with a focus on technology , operations and expanding into the shared services business space.
Working closely with our U.S. colleagues and other partners, our goal is to reduce risk, improve the efficiency of our technology and processes and develop innovative ideas to increase throughput and productivity.
Business Systems Analyst
Participates in the development, implementation and integration of new and emerging technologies.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Collecting and analyzing information on new technology products and development tools for systems and applications, network and data, software and hardware.
- Assisting in testing and evaluating new technologies during the selection process.
- Participating in the implementation, development and integration of new technologies within the organizational structure.
- Tracking and recording technology development needs; providing input or recommendations for enhancements or modifications to the organization's new technology products.
- No Experience Required
- University (Degree), Preferred
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
Full Stack developer - 2 to 5 years of experience
Good to have knowledge of docker, kubernetes, CI/CD pipeline.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
TIAA offers support for those who need assistance with our online application process to provide an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities.
If you are a U.S. applicant and desire a reasonable accommodation to complete a job application please use one of the below options to contact our accessibility support team:
Phone: (800) 842-2755
For residents of California, please click here to access the TIAA CA Applicant Privacy Notice.
For residents of the EU / UK, please click here to access the EU / UK Pre-employment Notice.
For all other residents, click here to access the Applicant Privacy Notice.