Currently, TIAA has an opportunity for an AEM Sr Developer. This role will be responsible for the design, development, and delivery of solutions on the AEM platform for a multi-year program to replace the legacy Oracle WCM Platform. The new AEM platform includes providing Content as a platform, Content as a service and User Generated Content for over 6000 websites.
As an Adobe AEM Senior Developer, you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will work with solution architects and other developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
Key job responsibilities:
- Hands-on coding of templates, components, dialogs, workflows, models, and services, OSGi services, optimization of dispatcher caching behavior, DAM asset metadata and metadata schemas
- Interpret and translate wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements and technical designs
- Integrate RESTful APIs and third-party systems as part of the overall architecture
- 5+ Years of hands-on experience in full cycle AEM implementations using version 6.3+ (development of CRX/JCR, Apache Sling, Apache Felix, and OSGi frameworks, advanced dispatcher and CDN caching strategies, AEM Multi Site Manager and security best practices)
- 3+ Years of hands-on experience in AEM touch UI/modern components
- 2+ years of hands-on experience using Adobe Digital Asset Manager (DAM) integrating with Adobe Sites and enterprise asset management solutions
- 3+ years of experience in AEM component development, Asset workflow development, Schedulers, Metadata & Tag Management plus integrating AEM with other applications.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience using Java/JEE, spring, TDD and related frameworks
- Experience executing projects using Agile Methodologies, and experience working in SAFE Agile projects is a plus
- Experience working with content management technologies such as Oracle WebCenter Sites, SiteCore, CoreMedia, AEM, Drupal, etc.
- Expertise in integration with third party and other Adobe solutions using REST APIs
- Ability to work in a diverse environment with multiple stakeholders and geographically separate project teams
- Experience with other Adobe Marketing Cloud products (Target, Analytics, Campaign, Audience) preferred
- Familiar with tools like JIRA, Confluence
Potential Salary: $116,400.00 USD
Actual base salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, base salary of internal peers, prior performance, business sector, and geographic location. In addition to base salary, the competitive compensation package may include, depending on the role, participation in an incentive program linked to performance (for example, annual discretionary incentive programs, non-annual sales incentive plans, or other non-annual incentive plans).
TIAA is the leading provider of financial services in the academic, research, medical, cultural and government fields. We offer a wide range of financial solutions, including investing, banking, advice and education, and retirement services.
TIAA requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide documentation of full vaccination, unless you qualify for an accommodation as determined by TIAA consistent with applicable law.
Benefits and Total Rewards
The organization is committed to making financial well-being possible for its clients, and is equally committed to the well-being of our associates. That’s why we offer a comprehensive Total Rewards package designed to make a positive difference in the lives of our associates and their loved ones. Our benefits include a superior retirement program and highly competitive health, wellness and work life offerings that can help you achieve and maintain your best possible physical, emotional and financial well-being. To learn more about your benefits, please review our Benefits Summary.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
Read more about the Equal Opportunity Law here.
TIAA offers support for those who need assistance with our online application process to provide an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities.
If you are a U.S. applicant and desire a reasonable accommodation to complete a job application please use one of the below options to contact our accessibility support team:
Phone: (800) 842-2755
For residents of California, please click here to access the TIAA CA Applicant Privacy Notice.
For residents of the EU / UK, please click here to access the EU / UK Pre-employment Notice.
For all other residents, click here to access the Applicant Privacy Notice.