Thycotic and Centrify, both leaders in privileged access management, are now merging to create the most extensive platform in the identity security market, bringing together complementary product capabilities, best-in-class technology, and unmatched expertise to better enable, and protect the modern, hybrid enterprise. ThycoticCentrify will benefit from a shared commitment to innovation, strengthening of clients’ cyber defense, and to assemble leading cybersecurity talent.
Privileged access management, one of the fastest-growing areas in cybersecurity today, is expected to double from $2.2B to $5.4B by 2025 according to KuppingerCole. Organizations struggle to keep up with the complexity of protecting the ever-growing number of privileged accounts created by the business requirements to move more infrastructure and services into the cloud. This cloud-centric business transformation has created more opportunities for cyber-attackers and driven a greater need for better control and compliance around these types of accounts. Backed by the financial strength of TPG Capital, the combined company brings together complementary product capabilities, best-in-class technology, and unmatched expertise to better enable and protect the modern, hybrid enterprise in an environment defined by ever-increasing, identity-based cyber-attacks.
At Thycotic, we’re innovating IT security by creating awesome software and our Technical Support Engineers are an integral part of the team!
This is so much more than your typical support desk job! Our support engineers are taking customer service to the next level with their expertise and customer service skills. If you love finding solutions to elaborate technical problems, then we want to talk to you!
This position is based in the Philippines and will report to a Technical Support Manager/Team Lead.
- Answer incoming Support calls.
- Identify severity of case by asking a set of pre-defined questions, and allocate the case appropriately based on its severity (1 to 4).
- Provide resolutions to Tier I (low severity) calls and cases by identifying problems, researching answers; guiding clients through corrective steps.
- Document details of tier II cases and prioritize according to urgency and importance in Salesforce.
- Monitor Support queue in Salesforce and assign appropriate severity levels for Tier II cases.
- Support Thycotic channel partners and/or distributors with both their escalated pre-and post-sales inquiries.
- Escalate urgent requests or those that require a more in-depth knowledge and understanding to the attention of Tier II and the Support Manager.
- Identify and communicate upsell opportunities to the Customer Success team.
- Work on projects and special initiatives as approved by manager.
Skills & Requirements
- Some experience providing top-notch technical customer support.
- A technical background in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or comparable field preferred.
- Some understanding of computer and network infrastructure.
- A demonstrable ability to learn quickly and grow into a Tier II position.
- Love researching and diagnosing complex issues and can communicate with a wide range of people (both internal and external) regarding intricate technical problems.
- A combination of stellar interpersonal and great technical skills.
- Thrive in a team-oriented environment. You seek help when needed and lend a hand when needed.
- Resourceful – we are looking for that ‘I may not know, but I can consult my resources and learn’ kind of mentality.
Why Work at ThycoticCentrify?
We’re passionate problem-solvers doing our part to make the world a safer place. We invest in people who are smart, self-motivated and collaborative.
What we offer in return is meaningful work, a culture of innovation and great career progression!
We take care of our employees. We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
Thycotic Software, LLC (Thycotic) and Centrify are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a criminal background check and drug screen per employment policy. In addition, all publicly posted social media sites may be reviewed.