Thycotic and Centrify, both leaders in privileged access management, are now merging to create the most extensive platform in the identity security market, bringing together complementary product capabilities, best-in-class technology, and unmatched expertise to better enable, and protect the modern, hybrid enterprise. ThycoticCentrify will benefit from a shared commitment to innovation, strengthening of clients’ cyber defense, and to assemble leading cybersecurity talent.
Privileged access management, one of the fastest-growing areas in cybersecurity today, is expected to double from $2.2B to $5.4B by 2025 according to KuppingerCole. Organizations struggle to keep up with the complexity of protecting the ever-growing number of privileged accounts created by the business requirements to move more infrastructure and services into the cloud. This cloud-centric business transformation has created more opportunities for cyber-attackers and driven a greater need for better control and compliance around these types of accounts. Backed by the financial strength of TPG Capital, the combined company brings together complementary product capabilities, best-in-class technology, and unmatched expertise to better enable and protect the modern, hybrid enterprise in an environment defined by ever-increasing, identity-based cyber-attacks.
The Tier I Cloud Support Representative requires a technical background in Azure and/or Linux with a minimum of two years’ experience in monitoring, notification and alert analysis. The job requires the ability to monitor multiple cloud tenants, react seamlessly to notifications and performing basic troubleshooting and resolution steps.
This position is based in our Taguig City, Philippines office and will report to a Technical Support Manager/Team Lead.
- Responsible for ensuring critical SLAs are met
- First point of contact for critical cloud-based systems who identifies and analyzes system problems
- Daily operational monitoring of multiple cloud tenants
- Proactively react to alerts ensuring zero customer down-time
- Daily collaboration with internal Support and CloudOps team members
- Customer update notification and resolution timelines, if required
- Act on and escalate notifications from AZURE and AWS
- Level 1 troubleshooting of Azure, AWS and databases
- Identify product performance or functionality issues, develops and improves documentation for new and/or existing systems
Skills & Requirements
- Well versed in TCP/IP, DNS, networking, ACLs, and web server concepts
- Hands-on hardware/software/network troubleshooting
- Proficient in web technologies including Apache, IIS, LAMP stacks, Reverse Proxies, etc.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Azure Monitor, Log Analytics, AWS CloudWatch, NewRelic, Nagios, Solarwinds, Dynatrace, Retrace, etc.
- Experience with Virtual Networks, Storage, Virtual Machines, and Azure Active Directory
- Experience with PKI systems and SSL/TLS Certificates management
- Basic knowledge and use of DBs and SQL query language
- Knowledge of static content offloading, caching, and CDNs
- Microsoft product expert including, IIS, Windows Server 2012-2016, Active Directory, Azure Resource Templates or Linux product expert including general server management, linux shell, configuration management, SSH, AWS Cloudformation
Why Work at ThycoticCentrify?
We’re passionate problem-solvers doing our part to make the world a safer place. We invest in people who are smart, self-motivated and collaborative.
What we offer in return is meaningful work, a culture of innovation and great career progression!
We take care of our employees. We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
Thycotic Software, LLC (Thycotic) and Centrify are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a criminal background check and drug screen per employment policy. In addition, all publicly posted social media sites may be reviewed.