Tier I Cloud Support Representative (Evergreen)
- Pasay, Philippines
Thycotic is a global leader in Privileged Access Management, a critical layer of IT security that protects an organization’s data, devices and code across cloud, on-premise and hybrid environments. Recognized as a leader by every major industry analyst group, our modern cloud-ready PAM solutions dramatically reduce the complexity and cost of securing privileged access, providing more value and higher adoption than any alternative. Thycotic is trusted by over 12,500 leading organizations around the globe including 25% of the Fortune 100.
The Tier I Cloud Support Representative requires a technical background in Azure and/or Linux with a minimum of two years’ experience in monitoring, notification and alert analysis. The job requires the ability to monitor multiple cloud tenants, react seamlessly to notifications and performing basic troubleshooting and resolution steps.
This position is based in our Taguig City, Philippines office and will report to a Technical Support Manager/Team Lead.
- Responsible for ensuring critical SLAs are met
- First point of contact for critical cloud-based systems who identifies and analyzes system problems
- Daily operational monitoring of multiple cloud tenants
- Proactively react to alerts ensuring zero customer down-time
- Daily collaboration with internal Support and CloudOps team members
- Customer update notification and resolution timelines, if required
- Act on and escalate notifications from AZURE and AWS
- Level 1 troubleshooting of Azure, AWS and databases
- Identify product performance or functionality issues, develops and improves documentation for new and/or existing systems
Skills & Requirements
- Well versed in TCP/IP, DNS, networking, ACLs, and web server concepts
- Hands-on hardware/software/network troubleshooting
- Proficient in web technologies including Apache, IIS, LAMP stacks, Reverse Proxies, etc.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Azure Monitor, Log Analytics, AWS CloudWatch, NewRelic, Nagios, Solarwinds, Dynatrace, Retrace, etc.
- Experience with Virtual Networks, Storage, Virtual Machines, and Azure Active Directory
- Experience with PKI systems and SSL/TLS Certificates management
- Basic knowledge and use of DBs and SQL query language
- Knowledge of static content offloading, caching, and CDNs
- Microsoft product expert including, IIS, Windows Server 2012-2016, Active Directory, Azure Resource Templates or Linux product expert including general server management, linux shell, configuration management, SSH, AWS Cloudformation
Why Work at Thycotic?
We’re passionate problem-solvers doing our part to make the world a safer place. We invest in people who are smart, self-motivated and collaborative.
What we offer in return is meaningful work, a culture of innovation and great career progression!
Thycotic was named a “Best Places to Work” Award Winner in 2019 and 2020 in recognition of our positive work environment and culture, as reported by employees. A focus on employee advancement and our ethos of respect are just some of the reasons why people love working here!
Thycotic Software, LLC (Thycotic) is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a criminal background check and drug screen per Thycotic employment policy. In addition, all publicly posted social media sites may be reviewed.
Back to top