Tier I Cloud Support Representative (Evergreen)
- Manila, Philippines
Thycotic, a global leader in IT security, is the fastest growing provider of Privileged Access Management solutions that protect an organization’s most valuable assets from cyber-attacks and insider threats. Our mission is to make self-sufficient security champions, by making security tools people love to use that make privilege management achievable for everyone.
The results show:
--We have over 10,000 customers worldwide ranging from mid-sized organizations to Fortune 100 companies and are adding hundreds of new customers every quarter.
--We are growing at twice the rate of the overall PAM market (50% vs 25%).
-- We are among Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies six years in a row.
The Tier I Cloud Support Representative requires a technical background in Azure and/or Linux with a minimum of two years’ experience in monitoring, notification and alert analysis. The job requires the ability to monitor multiple cloud tenants, react seamlessly to notifications and performing basic troubleshooting and resolution steps.
This position is based in our Taguig City, Philippines office and will report to a Technical Support Manager/Team Lead.
- Responsible for ensuring critical SLAs are met
- First point of contact for critical cloud-based systems who identifies and analyzes system problems
- Daily operational monitoring of multiple cloud tenants
- Proactively react to alerts ensuring zero customer down-time
- Daily collaboration with internal Support and CloudOps team members
- Customer update notification and resolution timelines, if required
- Act on and escalate notifications from AZURE and AWS
- Level 1 troubleshooting of Azure, AWS and databases
- Identify product performance or functionality issues, develops and improves documentation for new and/or existing systems
Skills & Requirements
- Well versed in TCP/IP, DNS, networking, ACLs, and web server concepts
- Hands-on hardware/software/network troubleshooting
- Proficient in web technologies including Apache, IIS, LAMP stacks, Reverse Proxies, etc.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Azure Monitor, Log Analytics, AWS CloudWatch, NewRelic, Nagios, Solarwinds, Dynatrace, Retrace, etc.
- Experience with Virtual Networks, Storage, Virtual Machines, and Azure Active Directory
- Experience with PKI systems and SSL/TLS Certificates management
- Basic knowledge and use of DBs and SQL query language
- Knowledge of static content offloading, caching, and CDNs
- Microsoft product expert including, IIS, Windows Server 2012-2016, Active Directory, Azure Resource Templates or Linux product expert including general server management, linux shell, configuration management, SSH, AWS Cloudformation
Why Work at Thycotic?
We’re passionate problem-solvers doing our part to make the world a safer place. We invest in people who are smart, self-motivated and collaborative.
What we offer in return is meaningful work, a culture of innovation and great career progression!
Thycotic was named a “Best Places to Work” Award Winner in 2019 and 2020 in recognition of our positive work environment and culture, as reported by employees. A focus on employee advancement and our ethos of respect are just some of the reasons why people love working here!
Thycotic Software, LLC (Thycotic) is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a criminal background check and drug screen per Thycotic employment policy.
Back to top