Support Escalation Engineer – Tier III (Evergreen Requisition)
- Washington, DC
Thycotic is a global leader in Privileged Access Management, a critical layer of IT security that protects an organization’s data, devices and code across cloud, on-premise and hybrid environments. Recognized as a leader by every major industry analyst group, our modern cloud-ready PAM solutions dramatically reduce the complexity and cost of securing privileged access, providing more value and higher adoption than any alternative. Thycotic is trusted by over 12,500 leading organizations around the globe including 25% of the Fortune 100.
The Support Escalation Engineer - Tier III supports multiple products and works with team experts including development to solve escalated issues for the worldwide support team. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are required to interact effectively with our worldwide customers and internal teams.
This position reports to the Director, Technical Support and is based in the Washington, DC headquarters, however strong remote candidates may be considered.
- Solve and manage escalated customer issues
- Create and troubleshoot PowerShell scripts
- Ability to write SQL queries and understands database structure
- Provide team mentoring and leadership
- Research and solve complex issues
- Work closely with Team Lead to meet SLA and customer requirements
- Creation of technical documents and articles for team and customer use
Skills & Requirements
- 2-year degree required, 4-year degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Cybersecurity certification or like
- 2+ years software customer service and support experience required
- 2+ years of performing administration of .NET applications preferred
- Knowledge of O365, Azure and cloud solutions a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, and verbal English communication, written and presentation skills required
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Highly motivated, “can do” attitude that adapts well under pressure
- Ability to work on call weekend rotation 1x month and some holidays
- Proficiency in Spanish or French language is a PLUS
Why Work at Thycotic?
We’re passionate problem-solvers doing our part to make the world a safer place. We invest in people who are smart, self-motivated and collaborative.
What we offer in return is meaningful work, a culture of innovation and great career progression!
Thycotic was named a “Best Places to Work” Award Winner in 2019 and 2020 in recognition of our positive work environment and culture, as reported by employees. A focus on employee advancement and our ethos of respect are just some of the reasons why people love working here!
Thycotic Software, LLC (Thycotic) is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a criminal background check and drug screen per Thycotic employment policy. In addition, all publicly posted social media sites may be reviewed.
Back to top