Thycotic and Centrify, both leaders in privileged access management, are now merging to create the most extensive platform in the identity security market, bringing together complementary product capabilities, best-in-class technology, and unmatched expertise to better enable, and protect the modern, hybrid enterprise. ThycoticCentrify will benefit from a shared commitment to innovation, strengthening of clients’ cyber defense, and to assemble leading cybersecurity talent.
Privileged access management, one of the fastest-growing areas in cybersecurity today, is expected to double from $2.2B to $5.4B by 2025 according to KuppingerCole. Organizations struggle to keep up with the complexity of protecting the ever-growing number of privileged accounts created by the business requirements to move more infrastructure and services into the cloud. This cloud-centric business transformation has created more opportunities for cyber-attackers and driven a greater need for better control and compliance around these types of accounts. Backed by the financial strength of TPG Capital, the combined company brings together complementary product capabilities, best-in-class technology, and unmatched expertise to better enable and protect the modern, hybrid enterprise in an environment defined by ever-increasing, identity-based cyber-attacks.
These are exciting times at ThycoticCentrify! We are currently seeking a polished, Senior SALES Talent Acquisition Manager in the SaaS space. You will augment our growing Recruitment Department with your SALES prowess and your strong pipeline. Ours is an inclusive and dynamic enterprise currently in hypergrowth that invests in the development of our staff members. If you have been thinking about a change, but unsure of the type of enterprise worthy of your roots, read on!
This fully REMOTE role will focus on Sales Engineers, EAE/AE roles, Operations, Support, Sales Development and Strategic Accounts roles. You will enjoy the freedom to utilize your time-honored recruiting strategies with autonomy and creativity. We also offer a quick interview process.
- Build and foster trusting relationships with your hiring managers using a consultative approach.
- Build strong and diverse talent pipelines for current and future positions .
- Manage candidate workflow through the Workday ATS.
- Participate in TA team meetings and provide weekly updates.
- Drive and manage your own full life-cycle recruitment process, including Hiring Manager engagement, sourcing, screening, scheduling interviews, managing the feedback process,
- Current Experience using Workday ATS Preferred
- 7 to 10 years of full life cycle SALES recruiting experience with 2-3 years of experience recruiting within a Technology/Engineering sales environment preferred.
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and delivering highly appropriate candidates.
- Ability to navigate high-demand seasons as well as steady states while working with a sense of urgency that causes you to drive the process in a rapidly-changing, hypergrowth environment.
- Ability to multi-task, keep up with reporting, participate in special projects while managing a requisition load of between 15 and 30 (low and high seasons).
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to engage both active and passive candidates.
- Proficiency desired in MS Office applications.
Why Work at ThycoticCentrify?
We’re passionate problem-solvers doing our part to make the world a safer place. We invest in people who are smart, self-motivated and collaborative.
What we offer in return is meaningful work, a culture of innovation and great career progression!
We take care of our employees. We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
Thycotic Software, LLC (Thycotic) and Centrify are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a criminal background check and drug screen per employment policy. In addition, all publicly posted social media sites may be reviewed.