Sales Development Representative (Evergreen Requisition)
- Washington, DC
Thycotic is a global leader in Privileged Access Management, a critical layer of IT security that protects an organization’s data, devices and code across cloud, on-premise and hybrid environments. Recognized as a leader by every major industry analyst group, our modern cloud-ready PAM solutions dramatically reduce the complexity and cost of securing privileged access, providing more value and higher adoption than any alternative. Thycotic is trusted by over 12,500 leading organizations around the globe including 25% of the Fortune 100.
Do you see the rising importance of IT security and want to be a part of the industry's explosive growth?
Are you a motivated self-starter interested in working in a dynamic, fast-paced sales environment?
Do you want a position with a generous, performance-based compensation plan and opportunities for career advancement?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, then we want to talk to you about an opportunity that will launch your career in IT security software sales.
Located in our Washington, DC headquarters, our Sales Development Representative (SDR) team is responsible for generating, developing and managing initial business relationships through outbound prospecting calls, inbound leads, and email marketing programs. The primary goal of the SDR is to set meetings with decision makers in mid-market and enterprise companies.
- Armed with an award-winning product suite and state of the art sales automation tools, the SDR will connect with decision-makers by phone (80%), email, and Linkedin to highlight how Thycotic solutions can help them solve the complexities associated with privileged accounts
- Schedule meetings between interested prospects and our Account /Enterprise Account Executives and who will take the conversation to the next level
- Record and track progress in our CRM tool (Salesforce) and Prospecting Cadence tool (Salesloft) to monitor your success with connecting with decision makers at high valued accounts
- Consistently hit your weekly success metrics
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Entry level to 2 years work experience in related field
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and persuasively via phone and email
- Comfortable with heavy phone work to pitch the Thycotic solution
- Organized, goal-oriented and metrics driven
- Technologically savvy and quick to learn new concepts
- A high-energy go-getter with a "can do" attitude who can collaborate with colleagues
Why Work at Thycotic?
We’re passionate problem-solvers doing our part to make the world a safer place. We invest in people who are smart, self-motivated and collaborative.
What we offer in return is meaningful work, a culture of innovation and great career progression!
Thycotic was named a “Best Places to Work” Award Winner in 2019 and 2020 in recognition of our positive work environment and culture, as reported by employees. A focus on employee advancement and our ethos of respect are just some of the reasons why people love working here!
Thycotic Software, LLC (Thycotic) is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a criminal background check and drug screen per Thycotic employment policy. In addition, all publicly posted social media sites may be reviewed.
Back to top