Partner Alliances Manager - Iberia and Italy
- Madrid, Spain
Thycotic, a global leader in IT security, is the fastest growing provider of Privileged Access Management solutions that protect an organization’s most valuable assets from cyber-attacks and insider threats. Our mission is to make self-sufficient security champions, by making security tools people love to use that make privilege management achievable for everyone.
The results show:
--We have over 10,000 customers worldwide ranging from mid-sized organizations to Fortune 100 companies and are adding hundreds of new customers every quarter.
--We are growing at twice the rate of the overall PAM market (50% vs 25%).
-- We are among Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies six years in a row.
· Build, develop and manage a “Named” partner base to reach specific channel generated revenue targets as well as overall revenue targets within assigned partner accounts.
· Take full ownership of “Named” partners, building relationships within the account that span various departments, from C-Level to sales floor. Involve the various Thycotic counterparts to strengthen relationships.
· Translate regional objectives and strategies into KPIs and a detailed plan that supports both regional and partner specific goals, taking executive ownership.
· Create and own GAP plans for region / for each Key Partner if required
· Drive revenue generation and closure with the partner ecosystem. Be in full pipeline control, collaborate closely with regional sales teams to win
· Support partner at end user meetings, either alone or in collaboration with sellers
· Own complete partnership journey, from recruitment, on-boarding, business planning through to an active and committed partnership with regular enablement
· Serve as the partnership and MSP advocate inside Thycotic; evangelize partners and the opportunities they present by injecting partner DNA into Thycotic sales
· Develop an intimate knowledge of the ins and outs of the Thycotic MSP Go-To-Market strategy as well as partner program. Utilize this to build repeat business and create tailored value propositions when engaging with partners
· Represent both the voice of the “Key” partners to Thycotic and the voice of Thycotic to “Key” partners as required to resolve issues and attain revenue
· Collaborate with Thycotic`s marketing team to create quarterly activity plan for demand generation via “Key” Partnerships and assume responsibility for execution of agreed activities
· Keep Salesforce.com up to date with accurate and regular opportunity updates, Alliance business planning information and meeting notes
Skills and Requirements
- A business leader who can influence and build strong relationships with decision makers across all levels of partner and prospect organizations. Comfortable at C-Level as much as enjoying hands-on sales conversations with sellers and prospects.
- 3+ years of experience in developing Strategic Alliance relationships within a Cyber Security business. Existing relationships with GSIs, large SIs and Advisory partners is key.
- Proven experience of business development via partnerships, successfully implementing channel/field alliances strategy to drive increased sales
- Successful track record in meeting and exceeding business development and partner growth goals as well as increasing opportunity value in collaboration with partners
- Proven experience in building a strategic partnership network in region
- Strong time management skills in dynamic and fast paced sales environment
- Excellent communication skills: written and spoken
- Excellent English language skills: written and spoken
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong coordination skills: Must be able to work well with others as part of a team
- Strong relationship building, listening and follow through abilities
- Brings a positive attitude to the team with a focus on solving challenges to achieve the best result for all involved
- Used to having an ‘entrepreneurial’ mindset whilst being able to see the market opportunity, take the initiative and get things done
- Understands how to successfully build and manage a channel pipeline and forecast accurately
Why Work at Thycotic?
We’re passionate problem-solvers doing our part to make the world a safer place. We invest in people who are smart, self-motivated and collaborative.
What we offer in return is meaningful work, a culture of innovation and great career progression!
Thycotic was named a “Best Places to Work” Award Winner in 2019 and 2020 in recognition of our positive work environment and culture, as reported by employees. A focus on employee advancement and our ethos of respect are just some of the reasons why people love working here!
Thycotic Software, LLC (Thycotic) is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a criminal background check and drug screen per Thycotic employment policy. In addition, all publicly posted social media sites may be reviewed.
Back to top