Enterprise Account Executive (Toronto)
- Toronto, Canada
Thycotic, a global leader in IT security, is the fastest growing provider of Privileged Access Management solutions that protect an organization’s most valuable assets from cyber-attacks and insider threats. Our mission is to make self-sufficient security champions, by making security tools people love to use that make privilege management achievable for everyone.
The results show:
--We have over 10,000 customers worldwide ranging from mid-sized organizations to Fortune 100 companies and are adding hundreds of new customers every quarter.
--We are growing at twice the rate of the overall PAM market (50% vs 25%).
-- We are among Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies six years in a row.
The Enterprise Account Executive manages the full sales cycle to organizations with IT security needs. Identify prospects within Fortune 1000 organizations, understand their challenges and highlight how Thycotic solutions will enhance and simplify their IT security efforts. Close deals and get our award-winning product suite into the hands of IT Admins across the identified region.
Based in a specific geographic area, the candidate may be required to work from a remote home office and travel approximately 30-40% throughout the assigned territory. This role will report to the Regional Sales Director or the Regional Vice President of Sales for the assigned region.
- Prospect to and create contacts within Named Accounts in a geographic region.
- Proactively pursue existing leads who have expressed interest in our services.
- Collaborate with and engage the right Thycotic technical experts to provide an accurate and compelling story on our products’ strengths and capabilities to win deals.
- Consistently meet/exceed sales targets.
- Maintain an accurate forecast of sales pipeline.
- Cultivate and manage relationships with Channel partners.
Skills & Requirements
- 3-5 years as an Enterprise software sales executive selling to the Fortune 1000 corporate IT audience.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Experience cultivating and controlling complex sales cycles with audiences of multiple stakeholders in Enterprise organizations.
- Track record of success in identifying, cultivating and closing six figure+ transactions.
- Established book of business in territory, a plus.
- Ability to conduct both executive level presentations and high-level technical presentations.
- Experience selling cybersecurity solutions preferred.
Why Work at Thycotic?
We’re passionate problem-solvers doing our part to make the world a safer place. We invest in people who are smart, self-motivated and collaborative.
What we offer in return is meaningful work, a culture of innovation and great career progression!
Thycotic was named a “Best Places to Work” Award Winner in 2019 and 2020 in recognition of our positive work environment and culture, as reported by employees. A focus on employee advancement and our ethos of respect are just some of the reasons why people love working here!
Thycotic Software, LLC (Thycotic) is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a criminal background check and drug screen per Thycotic employment policy. In addition, all publicly posted social media sites may be reviewed.
Back to top