Trust & Safety Support Specialist
As a part of the Marketplace Integrity Team, you will have the opportunity to work on some of Thumbtack Support's most interesting and challenging issues. You will work as the frontline on issues that are integral to Thumbtacks' mission and longevity by ensuring our marketplace standards and policies are upheld. On this team, you will be part of a small tight-knit group that works on solving real and serious problems for our users.
- You have a strong customer obsession
- You are an excellent communicator, writer, and problem-solver
- You have a positive, happy attitude that contributes to the great Thumbtack culture
- You take pride in your work, you’re ambitious, can navigate ambiguity, and are ready to take on any challenge
- You’re smart, honest, patient, and humble
- You have a “can do” attitude and you’re dedicated to helping users from problem to solution
- Handle all Marketplace Integrity cases involving customer concerns via phone, email, and resolution platforms
- Investigate disputes between users to help reach a positive outcome
- Experience on a Trust and Safety or Fraud Prevention team
- Strong verbal communication, ability to establish a connection and trust over the phone, as well as empathize with the caller while still following Marketplace Integrity policy and procedure
- Strong writing skills, able to effectively respond to sensitive emails
- Level-headed, does not get shaken by difficult or complex situations
- Positive attitude, loves solving problems and is a good listener
- Must be customer obsessed!
Meet Some of Thumbtack's Employees
Marian works on Thumbtack's Relationship Marketing Team. She engages and builds client-relationships with Thumbtack pros—collecting and sharing success stories through the company's newsletters and blogs.
Back to top