Trust & Safety Support Specialist
As a part of the Marketplace Integrity Team, you will have the opportunity to work on some of Thumbtack Support's most interesting and challenging issues. You will work as the front-line on issues that are integral to Thumbtacks' mission and longevity by ensuring our marketplace standards and policies are upheld. On this team, you will be part of a small tight-knit group that works on solving real and serious problems for our users.
- You have a strong customer obsession
- You love working and collaborating with an amazing team
- You have a positive, happy attitude that contributes to the great Thumbtack culture
- You take pride in your work, you’re ambitious, can navigate ambiguity, and are ready to take on any challenge
- You’re smart, honest, patient and a great communicator, writer, and problem-solver
- You have a “can do” attitude and you’re dedicated to helping users from problem to solution
- Handle all Marketplace Integrity contacts involving customer concerns via phone, email, and resolution platforms
- Investigate disputes between users to help reach a positive outcome
- Strong verbal communication, ability to establish a connection and trust over the phone, as well as empathize with the caller while still following MI policy and procedure
- Strong writing skills, able to effectively respond to MI emails
- Level-headed, does not get shaken by difficult or complex situations
- Positive attitude, loves solving problems and is a good listener
- Must be customer obsessed!
- Experience on a Trust and Safety or Fraud Prevention team
Meet Some of Thumbtack's Employees
Marian works on Thumbtack's Relationship Marketing Team. She engages and builds client-relationships with Thumbtack pros—collecting and sharing success stories through the company's newsletters and blogs.
Back to top