Trust & Safety Support Specialist
As a part of the Trust and Safety Team, you will have the opportunity to work on some of Thumbtack Support's most interesting and challenging issues. You will work as the frontline on issues that are integral to Thumbtacks' mission and longevity by ensuring our marketplace standards and policies are upheld. On this team, you will be part of a small tight-knit group that works on solving real and serious problems for our users.
- You have a strong customer obsession
- You are an excellent communicator, writer, and problem-solver
- You have a positive, happy attitude that contributes to the great Thumbtack culture
- You take pride in your work, you’re ambitious, can navigate ambiguity, and are ready to take on any challenge
- You’re smart, honest, patient, and humble
- You have a “can do” attitude and you’re dedicated to helping users from problem to solution
- Handle all Marketplace Integrity cases involving customer concerns via phone, email, and resolution platforms
- Investigate disputes between users to help reach a positive outcome
- Experience on a Trust and Safety or Fraud Prevention team
- Strong verbal communication, ability to establish a connection and trust over the phone, as well as empathize with the caller while still following Marketplace Integrity policy and procedure
- Strong writing skills, able to effectively respond to sensitive emails
- Level-headed, does not get shaken by difficult or complex situations
- Positive attitude, loves solving problems and is a good listener
- Must be customer obsessed!
More About Us
Thumbtack is the destination for getting things done—from house remodeling to event planning to music lessons and more. Each year, more than 200,000 professionals across the country service a growing 5 million Thumbtack projects in almost 1,100 unique categories. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Francisco, Thumbtack has raised more than $275 million from Sequoia Capital, Tiger Global Management, Javelin Investment Partners, Baillie Gifford, and Google Capital.
Thumbtack embraces diversity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of Thumbtack's Employees
Marian works on Thumbtack's Relationship Marketing Team. She engages and builds client-relationships with Thumbtack pros—collecting and sharing success stories through the company's newsletters and blogs.
Back to top