Thumbtack is changing the way people find and hire local service professionals across the country. A critical part of this is our customer and Thumbtack Pro interaction and support.
We are immediately seeking a capable Salesforce Developer to work in our brand new Draper, Utah office (immediately next to the Frontrunner Station in South Salt Lake City) who can help us take our customer-facing support/service web applications forward. Built on the Salesforce platform, we need someone with proven tenacity and drive, capability to write excellent code, and who has enough exposure to the Force development stack that you can immediately jump in and help us build out the next-generation of our customer-support related systems.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
We are seeking a capable, experienced Salesforce developer to join our systems team. The candidate will work closely with a team of Salesforce Administrators to design, configure, develop, deploy and support solutions built using Salesforce. A successful candidate will have experience with the breadth of salesforce.com development technologies.
General software development / back-end experience.
- SFDC Apex experience is required. Other OOP languages are a plus.
- Above average database knowledge is required. PostgresSQL and/or HDFS are nice to have
- RESTful development experience is required
- CTI integration, Agile methodology, and test-driven development are nice to have
- Extensive experience with the following is required:
- General knowledge of the Salesforce platform including limits
- Salesforce administration
- Apex Classes
- Apex triggers
- SFDC API's
- SFDC Deployment
- SFDC deployments using the metadata API
- Knowledge of Salesforce Connect is required
- Capability with Lighting components is a plus
- Front end library knowledge is nice to have -- namely React, Jquery or extJs
- HTML 5, CSS, AJAX (XML/JSON) experience is nice to have
If you’re interested, please apply using the links here, attaching your resume for review.
Back to top