We're looking for an awesome Office Coordinator to support our Office Manager as well as the whole Salt Lake City office. Delighting customers is why we exist, and obsessing over our customers' needs is our guiding light. As the Office Coordinator, your customers are the wonderful members of the Salt Lake team. We continually look for ways to improve in every way- ourselves, each other, our teams, our company, and our product. We improve by immersing ourselves in data and measuring our progress and ensure the best idea always wins by welcoming opinions, approaching disagreements with humility, and making decisions transparently.
We are seeking an incredibly organized and friendly Office Coordinator to handle all of the needs of the Salt Lake employees and its facility. Success in this role means being a creative problem-solver, an excellent ability to multitask, ability to quickly build rapport with a wide range of people, maintain a friendly disposition at all times and leaving a fantastic first impression through personality and style.
About the office Ops Team
Thumbtack Office Operations engages, connects, and inspires our team. We curate a positive environment that embodies company values and empowers our Thumbtack team to do.
- Manage our Reception desk by welcoming visitors & employees
- Provide support to Office Manager
- Build/Maintain relationships
- Assist in the management of facilities
- Assist with onboarding/offboarding of team members
- Assist in event planning & execution
- Office-wide communications and giving large group presentations
- Bachelor's Degree or 2+ years experience in similar role
- Excellent communication and problem-solving
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- High technical proficiency with various platforms (Google apps, Apple products, etc)
- You take pride in your work, are ambitious, and have a can-do attitude
- Customer obsessed and excited to continuously improve.
- Comfortable sending office-wide communications and giving large group presentations
- Experience in any of the following areas
- Planning and coordination events
- Art and Design
- Project Management
- Facilities Management
- Teaching and demonstrating new skills
More about US
Thumbtack is the destination for getting things done—from house remodeling to event planning to music lessons and more. Each year, more than 200,000 professionals across the country service a growing 5 million Thumbtack projects in almost 1,100 unique categories. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Francisco, Thumbtack has raised more than $275 million from Sequoia Capital, Tiger Global Management, Javelin Investment Partners, Baillie Gifford, and Google Capital.
Back to top