Customer Support Agent
Thumbtack is headquartered in San Francisco, where our team of 140 designers, engineers, and marketing managers build our product. We have over 700 support, engagement, sales, and operations team members in the Greater Salt Lake City Area. Over the next year, we plan to grow and scale our team in all locations, We focus on prioritizing the most important work first. We are looking for customer obsessed team members who are engaged, innovated, and deliver high results while optimizing performance in creating extraordinary customer experiences as we aggressively scale.
- Educate Thumbtack Professionals on our site and teach them how to grow their business with Thumbtack
- Obsess over customers and professionals by providing best in class customer support through multiple channels
- Participate in projects that will continue to help the company innovate and drive the customer experience
- Provide ongoing feedback to leadership team about the customer, professional and product
- Build up other team members by engaging in team meetings, team building activities and maintaining Thumbtack culture
- Achieve a balance of high productivity and call quality
- 2+ years in a Customer Service role
- Excellent spoken and written English AND great listening skills
- Fast and accurate typing
- Strong problem solving skills – you’re resourceful and will know our product so well that you'll really understand what the customer needs
- Comfortable navigating multiple systems and getting up to speed very quickly with all of our online tools
- A positive, happy attitude that makes you want to delight our customers every day
- A belief in helping small businesses grow across the United States
- Smart, honest, patient, and a great communicator
- You want to be part of a San Francisco startup that is growing so fast we can’t keep up with ourselves!
- Experience with Salesforce and LiveOps
- Experience working with small business owners
- Willing to be flexible with your working hours (we’ll be running an almost 24 hour support service across multiple U.S. timezones).
- Working from home is an appealing option for you in the longer term
We offer a competitive salary plus benefits, as well as some of the excellent perks and flexibility that come with startup life.
Meet Some of Thumbtack's Employees
Marian works on Thumbtack's Relationship Marketing Team. She engages and builds client-relationships with Thumbtack pros—collecting and sharing success stories through the company's newsletters and blogs.
Back to top