Customer Acquisition Associate (Digital)
Thumbtack is a local services marketplace that connects customers with the right professionals for anything they need done. Every day we rally around the impact Thumbtack has on people’s lives — helping people plan their perfect wedding, families improve their homes, and small businesses grow and thrive. Thumbtack today has 1,100+ types of services, millions of customer requests, and hundreds of thousands of paying professionals. Join our growing team in the quest to build THE destination for anything you need done.
About the Customer Marketing Team
The Customer Marketing team is making Thumbtack THE destination for local services by introducing millions of Americans to Thumbtack and deepening our relationship with existing customers. We drive growth for the business while helping our customers get more done.
About the Role
Thumbtack has redefined the way that millions of people accomplish their personal projects, but most Americans still haven’t heard of us. That’s where a super sharp digital marketing expert like you comes in.
- Work with closely with our Customer Acquisition Manager to support Thumbtack’s digital acquisition marketing efforts
- Develop, execute, and measure large scale digital marketing campaigns, with support from agencies
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance to drive continuous improvements in KPIs
- Constantly dive into campaign performance metrics to maximize yield and surface new learnings for digital acquisition and the company in general
- Leading testing and optimization efforts around ad creatives and landing pages to maximize yield
- 3+ years experience in an analytical role at a digital advertising agency or tech company
- Highly attentive to detail, strong problem-solving skills, an analytical mind
- Strong analytical skills, including experience in spreadsheets, SQL, analytics and bid management tools
- Ability to work cross functionally with Marketing, Product and Design teams
- Experience managing personal relationships with vendors or clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing Facebook or affiliate marketing programs
- Knowledge & experience with ad management platforms, such as Nanigans, Kenshoo or others
- Experience with conversion rate optimization and A/B testing projects and tools
- Experience at a high growth tech company or marketplace company
More About Us
Thumbtack is the destination for getting things done—from house remodeling to event planning to music lessons and more. Each year, more than 200,000 professionals across the country service a growing 5 million Thumbtack projects in 1,100+ unique categories. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Francisco, Thumbtack has raised more than $275 million from Sequoia Capital, Tiger Global Management, Javelin Investment Partners, Baillie Gifford, and Google Capital.
Thumbtack embraces diversity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Meet Some of Thumbtack's Employees
Marian works on Thumbtack's Relationship Marketing Team. She engages and builds client-relationships with Thumbtack pros—collecting and sharing success stories through the company's newsletters and blogs.
Back to top