Sr. Software Engineer (C#.net, C++, TCP/IP)
- Architect, design and implement GUIs for photo studios, inventory management applications using C#.net
- Architect, design and implement server side interfaces, APIs using Ruby on Rails or the tech stack that best suites the needs
- Interface with third party software ranging from logistics partners and industrial automation partners
- Orchestrate messages across distributed systems using messaging systems
- 5+ years experience in software engineering
- Strong experience in object oriented design, objected oriented programming C#, C++ in multi-threaded, multi server environment
- Strong experience in Data modeling and RDMS (MySQL / Oracle / SQL Server).
- Experience in windows development tools
- TCP/IP networking knowledge for automation systems handshake.
- Rabbit MQ / Kafka
- (Bonus) AWS experience
- (Bonus) Experience with Ruby and Ruby based frameworks
- (Bonus) CS degree
Meet Some of thredUP's Employees
Dan and his team work with colleagues across the organization to brainstorm and develop empowering engineering solutions for thredUP and its stakeholders.
Back to top