Senior Software Engineer (Rails/React) - Supply Growth
- Architect, build, maintain, and improve our seller related website and email experiences.
- Work with ML Engineers and Data Scientists to integrate different optimization models models across website and email systems.
- Extend our tracking systems across website and email channels.
- Build tooling around monitoring, logging, automated testing and A/B testing. Collaborate with your peers and other teams to teach, learn and execute efficiently.
- Contribute to improving our processes and engineering culture.
What We Care About
- Ownership, trust, responsibility and proactiveness.
- A data-driven approach towards continuous improvement in the user experience.
- Building scalable systems using best engineering practices, while understanding the tradeoff between time and perfection.
- Speaking UP. Thinking Big. Influencing Outcomes. Being Paranoid.
- Proficiency with Ruby and Ruby based Frameworks (Rails, Grape, Sinatra).
- Proficiency with at least one front-end JS framework (We use React/Redux).
- Exceptional track record in delivering quality engineering solutions at different levels of the stack.
- Strong experience in distributed systems design and best practices.
- Strong experience with continuous integration, test automation, and monitoring.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team.
- Bonus: Native mobile development experience.
Meet Some of thredUP's Employees
Dan and his team work with colleagues across the organization to brainstorm and develop empowering engineering solutions for thredUP and its stakeholders.
Back to top