What will I be doing as a Operations Recruiter?
- Find a needle in a haystack. And then do it again (and again). This is a full-cycle, high volume recruitment opportunity focused on identifying talented hourly team members and distribution center leadership in an ever-changing environment.
- Jack of all trades. You are capable of managing all job requisitions within the Mechanicsburg facility, while also building strong brand recognition within the community, and providing a best-in-class candidate experience.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. You will partner closely with the DC leadership team and national team of recruiters to meet or exceed our ever-shifting hiring needs. You’ll flex according to the business objectives. You will also help create, iterate and implement new recruiting processes based on feedback and recommendations for your cross-functional partners.
- Lights, camera, action. You’re the “face” of the thredUP to external candidates, and are passionate about creating excitement around the brand and our career opportunities. You will manage a large pipeline of candidates end-to-end through the hiring and onboarding funnels.
- Check all the boxes. You will monitor and evaluate recruiting effectiveness, success and periodically report back to your business partners, peers and leadership.
What kind of applicants are a great fit for thredUP?
- Experience under your belt. You have 3+ years experience with high-volume recruitment. Even better, 1+ year of experience with hourly workforce recruitment in a warehouse environment.
- Cut from the same cloth. You are passionate about getting things done quickly and not afraid to get scrappy. We roll up our sleeves, get creative, and think out of the box to engage candidates. You will really make us swoon if have a large professional network, and are well connected in the Mechanicsburg/Harrisburg community.
- One smart cookie. You have a four-year college degree . And you also have common sense (which is not always common).
- May I have your attention please? You are comfortable speaking to large groups of people and know how to work effectively with different personality types.
- Performance Driven Around here, our hiring targets are big and our list of accomplishments is even bigger. We’re looking for an individual with a proven track record of success working with performance metrics, and experience leveraging data to make educated decisions.
Meet Some of thredUP's Employees
Dan and his team work with colleagues across the organization to brainstorm and develop empowering engineering solutions for thredUP and its stakeholders.
Back to top