thredUP is the largest online marketplace for secondhand clothing. We make buying and selling a cinch for millions of women across the globe. The company resells more than 35,000 brands across hundreds of categories at up to 90% off the original retail value. Headquartered in downtown San Francisco and backed by world-class investors, thredUP is reinventing the secondhand clothing industry and inspiring a new generation of consumers to think secondhand first.
About the Role
At thredUP, we have a small mobile team working to revolutionize the clothing industry and create the best mobile e-commerce shopping experience possible. If you want to be a part of an engineering team that cares a lot about each other, our culture, our codebase, and building a successful company, we would love to hear from you!
- Working with the product team, designers, and other engineers to create a truly delightful mobile shopping experience
- Seeing features through from initial conception to production level code
- Helping to develop and instill best practices for the mobile engineering team
- Managing bugs, crashes, and user inquiries
- 4+ years of production level iOS engineering experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Experience with automated testing and continuous integration
- Writing well organized and maintainable code
- Following projects beyond release to ensure performance and quality
- Setting realistic developer time estimations and completing them on time
- Being friendly and always willing to lend a hand to others in need
- Thinking like a thredUP customer and always striving to create the best shopping experience possible
Back to top