UK Marketing Manager
ThoughtWorks, a fast growing technology company with 4000 people around the globe, is seeking a strategic marketer to develop and execute end-to-end the marketing campaigns for its growing demand team. Ranked as a leader in content marketing and having a significant social media following, ThoughtWorks is a prominent B2B brand, providing an exciting environment for a marketer that wants to make an impact in the digital age.
This person will join the UK marketing team and help shape the future success of the business. You will work closely with Sector Leads, relevant technologists, and the global/local marketing teams to develop and execute innovative strategies and campaign ideas for the UK market.
You will be targeting ThoughtWorks’ largest customer accounts, as well as large prospect accounts. This includes annual planning and end-to-end campaign development and execution including messaging, events, PR, social media, content and collateral development and digital marketing.
What you will bring:
- 5-10 years’ marketing experience in industry specific B2B marketing - preferably in financial services and a strong interest in this area.
- Experience and a keen interest in technology and awareness of recent trends and best practices.
- Creative communications - ability to bring a concept to life via differentiated content and integrated channels (both digitally and offline events).
- Experience using digital tools including CMS, social, and marketing automation (Marketo experience is advantageous).
- Ability to interpret data, analytics and develop insights.
- Highly motivated, organised and energetic self-starter, who is able to work individually as well as diverse local and global teams.
- Attention to detail with strong project management skills.
If you’re looking to progress your career as part of a fast-paced tech company where you will be rewarded with your own personal development budget, a comprehensive benefits package and the option to explore flexible working arrangements, please submit your CV and tell us why you want to join ThoughtWorks
At ThoughtWorks we promote diversity in all its forms and reject discrimination and inequality. We proudly, passionately and actively strive to make both ThoughtWorks and our industry more reflective and inclusive of the society that we serve.
Meet Some of ThoughtWorks's Employees
Amanda develops software for various client projects by traveling to client sites and collaborating with fellow ThoughtWorkers to build viable software solutions.
Back to top