If you would like to...
- Work with all kinds of crazy developers, obsessive BA's and demanding clients to design and build new features.
- Pairing with UX designers to build out design concepts and interactive prototypes
- Pairing with developers to ensure that the presentation layer is implemented in accordance with best above best practices and UX specifications
- Produce clean, semantic HTML and CSS, agonizing along the way for pixel perfection.
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility.
- Make things shrink, twist, rotate, run across the page and fade (tastefully).
- Build simple, blindingly simple interfaces and believe that writing maintainable CSS goes beyond good class names.
- Believe that disabled and visually challenged users have a right to use the web as easily as everyone else.
- You believe that Agile and UI development can coexist.
- Understanding of the difference between an interface, a class and an object and comprehension of cascaded inheritance, prototype based inheritance etc.
- Knowledge of what the following have in common: trident, gecko and webkit.
- Created good abstractions that actually get reused
- Considerable ability to be hard headed about markup quality
- That PhotoShop, Flash, Flex and SilverLight are just some of the things you've tried on your road to us.
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles
Meet Some of ThoughtWorks's Employees
Dan writes code that contributes to products and software solutions for clients. Each engagement is different, so Dan has worked on many front-end and back-end projects. Along the way, he collaborates with his team to ensure the best possible solution.
Back to top