Senior Software Developers
The Perth office is home to a unique blend of people who are on a mission to improve the world around us, challenge customer thinking and create awesome digital experiences. Thanks to our sales team being pretty awesome, we have more work than we know what to do with so we need some new faces to join the crew.
- Employ agile development techniques including continuous integration and continuous delivery to improve overall execution speed and product quality
- Learn new technologies that will help shape new business offerings
- Tackle the hard problems, and help make the solutions a reality
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchal, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued over a role title
- Develop your career outside of the confinements of the traditional path by focusing on what you're passionate about rather than a predetermined one-size-fits-all plan
- Passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding prowess
- Experience developing large, custom-built applications
- Great OO skills and design patterns knowledge
- Knowledge of software best practices, like TDD, BDD and continuous integration
- Experience working in Agile and Lean environments
- Ability to work in a variety of client settings and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Meet Some of ThoughtWorks's Employees
Amanda develops software for various client projects by traveling to client sites and collaborating with fellow ThoughtWorkers to build viable software solutions.
Back to top