When you join ThoughtWorks you join a wonderful community of people who are passionate about learning, and about sharing what they learn. A community that includes the people who write the books on software excellence and innovation, who write the tools that we all use. A community that is passionate about doing great work for interesting clients, and bringing those clients on a journey of change. A community that is determined to use software to improve lives.
As a Software Developer at ThoughtWorks, here's what you’ll get to do:
- Learn something new, everyday
- Work on large-scale, custom-designed, enterprise-level software development projects using languages and technologies such as Java, Scala, and AWS
- Champion agile best practices and Continuous Delivery
- Work on interesting challenges and see them through
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, and ego-free culture where your talent, ideas and opinions are valued
- Craft your own career path - without the confinement of a one-size-fits-all plan
Here’s what you’ll bring:
- Experience working with agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices, such as Continuous Integration, TDD, BDD, etc.
- Knowledge of software best practices like Refactoring, Clean Code, Domain Driven Design, Encapsulation etc.
- Openness and adaptability - you’ll be working in a variety of settings and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong relationship-building skills at all levels
- Passion, buckets of it.
Ready? Then reach out to Blanca Monreal - she is looking forward to getting to know you!
Back to top