Senior Software Developer
Examples of some of our current projects:
- Mobile applications including native Android and iOS for telco, retailers, banking clients as well as less traditional science and indigenous communities
- HTML5 rich web applications using AngularJS and NodeJS
- Large scale distributed systems with big data using technologies like Storm, Hadoop, Elastic and Cassandra
- Functional programming languages like Scala and Clojure for heavy data processing projects
Here’s what you’ll bring:
- Extensive hands-on development and delivery experience with a broad mix of languages and technologies
- Real passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding prowess
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge and enterprise integration
- Experience working with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches such as Continuous Integration, TDD, BDD, Infrastructure as Code etc
- Knowledge of software best practices like Refactoring, Clean Code, Domain Driven Design, Encapsulation etc
- Experience of working in a forward thinking, OSS-centric environment
We're a big believer in diversity. We build software for a wide variety of people so we believe that a wide variety of people should build our software. We abhor and reject discrimination and inequality, and promote diversity in all its forms. We strive to make both ThoughtWorks and our industry more reflective and inclusive of the society that we serve, so as long as you're a talented developer ready to make a difference, we'd love to hear from you.
We don't do bureaucracy or hierarchy but you do get lots of autonomy and we actively encourage you to experiment with new technologies without limitation.
If ThoughtWorks sounds like the right environment for you to learn, grow and thrive, please apply now. We'll be in touch!
Meet Some of ThoughtWorks's Employees
Ana’s work as a ThoughtWorks leader has made a positive impact for both clients and colleagues all over the world. Now based in San Francisco, Ana continues to drive change for both enterprise-level clients and ThoughtWorkers in the area.
Back to top