Senior Mobile Developer
Mobile Application Developer
- Passionate programmers with expertise in developing applications for the iOS/Android platform. Hands-on experience of minimum 3 years in mobile development.
- Experience working with (or having a good understanding of) different mobile development techniques - Native, Hybrid, Cross-Platform.
- People who have the ability to judge and recommend appropriate platform choices given context about a particular application. Also experience and understanding of a variety of mobile platforms and toolsets.
- Have been through the entire lifecycle i.e. from conceptualisation, development to deployment of mobile apps.
- Strong OO design skills, including good design patterns knowledge.
- Good to have experience crafting automated unit, integration, functional, and regression tests for iOS and/or Android.
- Interest in or experience of Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP).
- Ability to work in a variety of client settings and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Strong communication and client-facing skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment.
- Opportunity to create and implement non-trivial, end to end business solutions on a variety of mobile platforms.
- Chance to work with and influence large enterprises, innovative startups, as well as for non profit organizations.
- An Agile environment that values programmer practices like test driven development (TDD), and continuous integration (CI) based on Extreme Programming (XP) methodology.
- A very open, collaborative, high-energy, non-hierarchical, no cabin environment.
- Chance to work alongside industry luminaries like Martin Fowler, Jim Highsmith, Pramod Sadalage .
- An environment that encourages contribution to open source projects.
- Opportunities to learn bleeding edge technologies, from scratch, on real life projects.
- A chance to have a lot of fun while you work.
Our application process will assess your passion, technical skills and culture fitment. We’ll get you to write code, pair with us and meet your potential colleagues. If this sounds like the sort of thing you are looking for, we should be speaking. Please apply online. We want to hear from you!
Meet Some of ThoughtWorks's Employees
Dan writes code that contributes to products and software solutions for clients. Each engagement is different, so Dan has worked on many front-end and back-end projects. Along the way, he collaborates with his team to ensure the best possible solution.
Back to top