As software consultants, our teams work on a huge variety of projects. You could be helping to influence the digital strategy of a retail giant, building a new mobile application for a bank or redesigning platforms using event sourcing and intelligent data pipelines. You’ll use the latest Lean and Agile thinking, solve mission-critical problems and challenge yourself everyday.
Examples of what you’ll be doing:
- Using continuous delivery practices to improve software delivery speed
- Working in collaborative, product-focused teams to build innovative customer experiences
- Creating large scale distributed systems out of microservices
- Applying the latest technology thinking from our tech radar to client problems (with a healthy amount of skepticism)
- Helping our clients become data-driven businesses by making real-time data available and using machine learning for competitive advantage
- Utilizing DevOps tools and practices to build and deploy software in the most efficient ways
What we’re looking for:
- Experience working with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches such as Continuous Integration, TDD, Infrastructure as Code, etc.
- Knowledge and appreciation of cloud technology such as AWS, Docker or Kubernetes is a plus
- A passion for automation; you don’t like doing the same thing twice
- We value diversity; we support traditional and nontraditional career paths
Meet Some of ThoughtWorks's Employees
Ana’s work as a ThoughtWorks leader has made a positive impact for both clients and colleagues all over the world. Now based in San Francisco, Ana continues to drive change for both enterprise-level clients and ThoughtWorkers in the area.
Back to top