As software consultants, our teams work on a huge variety of projects. You could be helping to influence the digital strategy of a retail giant, building a new mobile application for a bank or redesigning platforms using event sourcing and intelligent data pipelines. You’ll use the latest Lean and Agile thinking, solve mission-critical problems and challenge yourself everyday.
Examples of what you’ll be doing:
- Using continuous delivery practices to improve software delivery speed
- Working in collaborative, product-focused teams to build innovative customer experiences
- Creating large scale distributed systems out of microservices
- Applying the latest technology thinking from our tech radar to client problems (with a healthy amount of skepticism)
- Helping our clients become data-driven businesses by making real-time data available and using machine learning for competitive advantage
- Utilizing DevOps tools and practices to build and deploy software in the most efficient ways
What we’re looking for:
- Experience working with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches such as Continuous Integration, TDD, Infrastructure as Code, etc.
- Knowledge and appreciation of cloud technology such as AWS, Docker or Kubernetes is a plus
- A passion for automation; you don’t like doing the same thing twice
- We value diversity; we support traditional and nontraditional career paths
It is the policy of ThoughtWorks, Inc. to provide a work environment free of discrimination. The Company will take affirmative action to ensure applicants and ThoughtWorks employees are treated without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ethnic origin, veteran status, family status, disability, sexual orientation, gender expression or gender identity. This also includes individuals who are perceived to have any of the aforementioned attributes. ThoughtWorks will adhere to all federal, state, and municipal laws and regulations governing employment.
Meet Some of ThoughtWorks's Employees
Dan writes code that contributes to products and software solutions for clients. Each engagement is different, so Dan has worked on many front-end and back-end projects. Along the way, he collaborates with his team to ensure the best possible solution.
Back to top