- Build bespoke software solutions
- Mentor and evangelize Agile, Lean, and Continuous Development coding best practices
- Learn something new everyday.
- Travel the world.
- Speak at conferences.
- Write blogs and books.
- Start new offices in places you’ve never been before.
- Think through hard problems, and work with a team to make them reality.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchal, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued over a role title
- Develop your career outside of the confinements of a traditional career path by focusing on what you’re passionate about rather than a predetermined one-size-fits-all plan
- Development and delivery experience with Java, .NET and/or Ruby
- Have helped develop large, custom-built object-oriented applications
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
- Experience working with, or an interest in Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum
- Ability to work in a variety of client settings and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Knowledge of software best practices, like test driven development and continuous integration
- Experience of working in a forward thinking, OSS-centric environment
It is the policy of ThoughtWorks, Inc. to provide a work environment free of discrimination. The Company will take affirmative action to ensure applicants and ThoughtWorks employees are treated without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ethnic origin, veteran status, family status, disability, sexual orientation, gender expression or gender identity. This also includes individuals who are perceived to have any of the aforementioned attributes. ThoughtWorks will adhere to all federal, state, and municipal laws and regulations governing employment.
Meet Some of ThoughtWorks's Employees
Amanda develops software for various client projects by traveling to client sites and collaborating with fellow ThoughtWorkers to build viable software solutions.
Back to top