Senior Consultant Developer
Chicago, USA (and various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.)
As a Senior Consultant (Multiple Positions), here’s what you can do at ThoughtWorks:
Here’s what you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineer, Engineering, or related field and 3 years of experience as a Developer/Consultant.
- Prior experience with:
- Utilizing Agile development methodologies including Continuous Integration, Extreme Programming, Continuous Delivery, Test-Driven Development and pair programming; Performing automation test frameworks, including unit, functional, and integration testing;
- Developing software application using Java, Ruby, or .NET;
- Working on projects with distributed teams, including coordinating across countries and time zones;
- Coaching and mentoring junior developers in all aspects of software development, including Agile development methodologies At least 80% travel throughout the U.S. required
Submit resume with code: NW-SCAD-0817
Meet Some of ThoughtWorks's Employees
Amanda develops software for various client projects by traveling to client sites and collaborating with fellow ThoughtWorkers to build viable software solutions.
Back to top