Senior Business Analyst
We're looking for experienced Business Analysts to join us on a permanent basis across Australia. Our BAs are essential to the success of our projects, and are experts in tailoring applications to meet business needs. From taking requirements, to suggesting improvements, to helping with UI design, to building and maintaining client relationships, they collaborate and add value wherever they can. We don't do bureaucracy or hierarchy - we encourage our consultants to experiment, be creative and draw from ThoughtWorks collective knowledge to find innovative solutions.
- 5-10 years of experience of working in Agile development as a Business Analyst (10 or more years career experience)
- Lots of experience in gathering functional and non functional requirements, writing user stories, mapping out processes and creating wireframes using a variety of tools.
- Strong skills in facilitating workshops with stakeholders of different levels of seniority or backgrounds.
- An ability to promote collaboration between Product Owner, stakeholders, SMEs, XDs, QAs, and developers by removing roadblocks and fostering communication
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to work collaboratively (team first mentality).
We're a big believer in diversity. We build software for a wide variety of people so we think that a wide variety of people should build our software. As long as you're an opinionated, disruptive thinker, we'd like to hear from you.
If you’re interested, please apply now by telling us a bit about yourself and your career. Feel free to upload a CV, cover letter or other document that helps tell your story.
Meet Some of ThoughtWorks's Employees
Amanda develops software for various client projects by traveling to client sites and collaborating with fellow ThoughtWorkers to build viable software solutions.
Back to top