Retail Marketing Lead
ThoughtWorks, a fast growing technology company with 4000 people around the globe, is seeking a strategic marketer to develop and execute end-to-end the marketing campaigns for the retail/consumer vertical. Ranked as a leader in content marketing and having a significant social media following, ThoughtWorks is a prominent B2B brand, providing an exciting environment for a marketer that wants to make an impact in the digital age.
We’re looking for a Retail Marketing Lead to join the Australian marketing team and help shape the future success of the business. You will work closely with the Australian Head of Retail, Retail Sales Lead, relevant technologists, and the global/local marketing teams to develop and execute innovative strategies and campaign ideas for the Australian region. This is a Sydney based role but relevant candidates from Melbourne will be considered. Some travel will be required.
You will have full ownership of the planning and execution of retail/consumer marketing campaigns targeting ThoughtWorks’ largest customer accounts, as well as large prospect accounts. This includes annual planning and end-to-end campaign development and execution including messaging, events, PR, social media, content and collateral development and digital marketing.
What you’ll bring:
- Marketing degree from an accredited university or college
- Minimum of 5 years’ marketing experience in the retail/consumer domain (B2B or B2C)
- An interest in technology and awareness of recent trends and best practices
- Creative communications - ability to bring a concept to life via differentiated content and channels (both digitally and offline events)
- Experience using digital tools including CMS, social, and marketing automation (Marketo experience is advantageous)
- Ability to interpret data, analytics and develop insights
- Highly motivated, organised and energetic self-starter, who is able to work individually as well as diverse local and global teams
- Attention to detail with strong project management skills
We are a digital engineering and transformation partner with over 4,000 passionate, purpose-led individuals in 14 countries. We think disruptively to deliver technology that addresses our clients' toughest challenges, all the while seeking to revolutionise the IT industry and create positive social change.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing global technology company with a top-tier client portfolio.
To apply, please follow the links. We’ll be in touch soon.
Back to top