Recruiting Partner Tech (m/f) - Köln
We are Thoughtworks, a global Tech- and Software Consultancy, a community of passionate individuals whose purpose is to revolutionize software design, creation and delivery, while advocating for positive social change. We are over 5.000 passionate people around the Globe, with 650 in Europe and Offices in Barcelona, Berlin, Köln, Hamburg, Istanbul, London, Manchester and Munich.
For our Cologne office we are looking for a Senior Recruiting Partner to take a 360° hands-on Tech Recruiting role with a clear understanding of superb Hiring and passion for finding the very best Tech Talent on the planet, who will be successful in the context of our enterprise and make everyone around them more successful, perfectly meeting our expectations.
What you live everyday
- Partner with the enterprise to understand strategy, vision and business needs in terms of people and competencies and continuously deliver value by consulting and giving direction
- Apply a targeted Attraction approach to fully meet business demand and passionately position Thoughtworks
as the employer of choice in the Tech Industry with focus on Diversity in all its forms
- Build a Talent- and engage with the Recruiting Community and strongly advocate for our mission and fundamentals, actively shaping a compelling Employer Brand
- Apply an individual Selection approach according Thoughtworks standards to identify the very best Talent, keeping Quality bar high at all times
- Create a stunning candidate experience along the whole candidate lifecycle from first moment
of awareness through Onboarding to Retention
- Contribute to Recruiting Excellence through continuously exploring new approaches, active Knowledge Sharing and ensuring Data Quality and Transparency
What you bring to the table
- Drive, Business Acumen, strong sense of Ownership and Entrepreneurial Attitude
- Data driven and passionate for Active Sourcing and diverse Assessment Techniques
- Versed in end to end Experience Shaping and Marketing
- Open and agile mindset, curiosity and ready to go the extra mile
- Willingness to occasionally travel within Germany
Love what you do. Join ThoughtWorks.
We promote Diversity in all its forms and strongly position against discrimination and unequal treatment. We are proud to actively and passionately raise the awareness of our people and our industry on matters of Social and Economic Justice.
This Video gives you insights to the world of Thoughtworks..
We do not work with Recruiting Agencies and appreciate not being contacted on this regard.
Meet Some of ThoughtWorks's Employees
Amanda develops software for various client projects by traveling to client sites and collaborating with fellow ThoughtWorkers to build viable software solutions.
Back to top