- As a Project Manager you will be working day-day with a software delivery team to enable and inspire through great leadership.
- You're a problem solver and you thrive at adapting to changing environments.
- You will help to orchestrate the design and building of critical and complex custom-designed, multi-tier, business applications that use a wide range of cutting-edge technologies.
- You have a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done. At ThoughtWorks that could mean going back to the drawing board with a problem or simply taking on different roles and responsibilities for a time as well as leading the team.
- You are responsible for keeping multiple stakeholders informed and are able to deliver bad news and have difficult conversations when needed.
- You are a mentor and evangelist of Agile, Lean, and Continuous Delivery Project Management best practices.
- Our more experienced consultants also have an opportunity to make an impact beyond their day-day client project too - they speak at conferences, get published, drive innovation internally within ThoughtWorks whilst becoming experts in their fields.
- Significant experience delivering software development projects with the latest technologies
- Experience rescuing projects and turning them around, both small and large scale
- Experience in mentoring and executing Agile, Lean, and Continuous Delivery best practices
- A servant leadership style with the ability to keep customer and team needs ahead of your own
- Evidence of managing organisational politics and multiple work streams
- Demonstrated ability to keep the long-term solution in focus and plan for risk
- A mentor and coach to your colleagues both within ThoughtWorks and on client site
- Ability to work in a variety of client settings and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Consulting & coaching skills and exec-level stakeholder management
Meet Some of ThoughtWorks's Employees
Ana’s work as a ThoughtWorks leader has made a positive impact for both clients and colleagues all over the world. Now based in San Francisco, Ana continues to drive change for both enterprise-level clients and ThoughtWorkers in the area.
Back to top