- Manage and deliver development project from beginning to end, including creating solution proposal before iteration stage.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify and manage risks through project either internally and externally
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- 8+ years’ working experience in the field of software development
- 3+ years’ experience in IT project management or delivery including scheduling, coordination, control, and project/process documentation.
- 3+ years’ experience and knowledge of web application development.
- Experience of local project delivery from beginning to end
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Experience or knowledge for Agile project delivery
Meet Some of ThoughtWorks's Employees
Meaghan is involved in assessing progress and accuracy at various stages of the development cycle, from design to release. She uses a variety of tools and her own expertise to make sure client products and solutions are being developed correctly.
Back to top