If you would like to ...
- Play a varied role in a fast growing consultancy
- Leverage understanding of client business needs to deliver stellar solutions
- Apply your knowledge of Programme and Project Management and client relationship building in a truly unique environment.
- Utilize Agile Methodologies to manage full life-cycle development of large, complex J2EE & .NET projects
- Manage dynamic teams, coach and provide candid feedback to team members
- Build relationships with senior client managers, business sponsors, and the team
And you have ...
- Hands-on project management experience that includes responsibility for delivery
- 10+ years experience including analysis, design, coding and implementation, most of it in large-scale OO applications
- Are conversant in OO enterprise applications and software system architectures coupled with real project experience
- Experience managing team dynamics, building team relationships, mentoring team members and delivering feedback
- Experience managing software development teams of 20 or more
- Experience dealing with client stake-holders and managing their expectations
- Experience in release planning, estimation, capacity planning, managing project financials
- Are adept at tracking and reporting progress
- The ability to take business problems and facilitate their solution through collaboration and ingenuity (this includes full life-cycle project experience)
Meet Some of ThoughtWorks's Employees
Ana’s work as a ThoughtWorks leader has made a positive impact for both clients and colleagues all over the world. Now based in San Francisco, Ana continues to drive change for both enterprise-level clients and ThoughtWorkers in the area.
Back to top